• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help.......I've Lost My New Threads List in Sidebar

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Help Wonderful Staff,

On the right side I have box areas : like 'Staff Online', 'Members Online', etc.

My problem today is that for reasons unknown to me I lost my 'New Threads' box and it was replaced by a 'New Posts' box. Is there a way I can get 'New Threads' back?

Also if it is configurable can I get rid of the 'Profile Posts' box where I see everyone's messages to others.

Thank You Wonderful Staff,

George-Ananda

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Help Wonderful Staff,

On the right side I have box areas : like 'Staff Online', 'Members Online', etc.

My problem today is that for reasons unknown to me I lost my 'New Threads' box and it was replaced by a 'New Posts' box. Is there a way I can get 'New Threads' back?

Hi George. This happened to everybody and no one seems to like it. We've already contacted the tech guy to see if things could be put back the way they were.

Also if it is configurable can I get rid of the 'Profile Posts' box where I see everyone's messages to others.

Thank You Wonderful Staff,

George-Ananda

Not sure if this is do-able, George.

George-ananda

Premium Member
Hi George. This happened to everybody and no one seems to like it. We've already contacted the tech guy to see if things could be put back the way they were.

Not sure if this is do-able, George.
Ok thanks, Quagmire. I sure like 'New Threads' so my fingers are crossed,

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
I don't like it either, and also the length of it is much less topics, not good.

Burl

So Quantumly speaking the option is both alive and dead and the tech guy may be on the verge of decay.

Last edited:

George-ananda

Premium Member
Help.......I've Lost My New Treads List in Sidebar

I can't believe I have a misspelling in the thread title. It's the one thing not editable and hence should be triple-checked before saving. I so look down on others for obvious spelling and grammatical errors in the thread title. I am beyond humiliated.

Anybody know where the 'embarrassed' emoji is? I went through the list three times and thought that was a pretty standard one. Don't tell me those techies took that away too:(?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
What platforms does this affect? Firefaux under Windows 10 appears to be the same as it has been for some time.

Oh, wait. I get it. LOL.... I only check new posts anyways and only look for new threads when bored. :) Me bad...

George-ananda

Premium Member
I like the new layout. So there. :p
Ya but, how do you now know if there is some new thread in which you need to slap down some silly believer in Buddhist souls and reincarnation?

The discussion would certainly be impoverished without one with such a commanding grip of the Sutras.:)

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Help.......I've Lost My New Treads List in Sidebar

I can't believe I have a misspelling in the thread title. It's the one thing not editable and hence should be triple-checked before saving. I so look down on others for obvious spelling and grammatical errors in the thread title. I am beyond humiliated.

Anybody know where the 'embarrassed' emoji is? I went through the list three times and thought that was a pretty standard one. Don't tell me those techies took that away too:(?

You're probably the only one who noticed. :D