• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

help. is there a Dr. in the house? just cut my finger opening a can of soup.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
robtex said:
God must have a sense of humor. You cut your finger, get scared, and he sends atheists to give you advice and comfort you.
I have to say it ... The Goddess works in mysterious ways . :eek:

Besides , don't you think it was a little early for a priest ?

Circle_One

kreeden said:
I'm just noticing this thread Martha .... make a note not to rely on me getting first aid . :(

I hope that your finger is better . A cut from a can can be nasty , and DEEP . And they do bleed eh . Not sure if I would go for the salt though Circle One . It may help stop the bleeding but so would flour or any number of things . And it would be less painfull . :) { and likely do less damage to the skin tissue }
But the iodized salt will also help clean the wound, whereas flour would not and she would still have to go through the pain of peroxide. With salt, it's a two in one cure, stop the bleeding and clear out any possible infections.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I would also avoid the salt mines! :D Though I do look forward to soaking my wounds in the ocean for an hour or two at a time! Diving makes everything "right". :D

croak

Trickster
Hope you feel better, Martha. The same thing happens to me when I open a can of Pepsi, for example. Except not that much blood.....:(