• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help... i starting to work again

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Thank you :) i will do my best hehe, but the technology today is something very different from when i last worked in warehouses, But i should be able to use my experience from what i did last time
I’m sure learning the new technology will come easy for you. Industriousness is always appreciated.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Wouldn't it be great if we could all take a few years off from work? But sooner or later bills have to be paid.
I was in a situation where the landlord to all the bills when my journey in Buddhism was in cultivation. My fianceè did most of the outdoor garden duties before she becomes ill and handicapped. So this is a reason I now have to go back to work, to support her, and to take over the bills and other duties.

danieldemol

Premium Member
I was in a situation where the landlord to all the bills when my journey in Buddhism was in cultivation. My fianceè did most of the outdoor garden duties before she becomes ill and handicapped. So this is a reason I now have to go back to work, to support her, and to take over the bills and other duties.
Good luck with the first couple of weeks, I’m sure you will be fine after that

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
It looks like I am finally getting a job again :eek:
As some of you know I have not worked for years because I focused on cultivating Buddhism, but because of family and economy, I see that time has come to work again :)

So I apply for warehouse job as this is what I was working with at a younger age and where my skills are :)
I know I will be a bit rusty but that will go well after a week or two I hope

All the best with that. I had time out from work and study to discover the Dharma. At some point I had to live that Dharma and taking my place in the community and to be financially self supporting were essential next steps.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
All the best with that. I had time out from work and study to discover the Dharma. At some point I had to live that Dharma and taking my place in the community and to be financially self supporting were essential next steps.
Thank you :) yes it is a part of the dharma for me too :) i did learn a lot from more secluded lifestyle, but right now welfare of my fianceè must go first :) she need that I go back to work so she can gain a better life from her illness

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
As some of you know I have not worked for years because I focused on cultivating Buddhism, but because of family and economy, I see that time has come to work again :)

So I apply for warehouse job as this is what I was working with at a younger age and where my skills are :)
Congrats! I hope it works out for you. Revoltingest needs you to support him. Just look at him though. How long can the man keep on living with liver failure so severe he's that shade of yellow? :p
You reminded me of something....to quote a famous
Buddhist philosopher (Rocky Balboa)....
"...the first thing I gotta do is I gotta pay the rent."
That [insert trendy bad word here] privileged arse being able to do normal things. That butt hole needs to learn that triggers those of us who must first pay our car insurance. I hope Mr. T and a Russian beat his face to a pulp.:D

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Congrats! I hope it works out for you. Revoltingest needs you to support him. Just look at him though. How long can the man keep on living with liver failure so severe he's that shade of yellow? :p

That [insert trendy bad word here] privileged arse being able to do normal things. That butt hole needs to learn that triggers those of us who must first pay our car insurance. I hope Mr. T and a Russian beat his face to a pulp.:D
Thank you :) Yes I hope all will be well when i start working :)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

Good Luck!
I feel sure that your Buddhist trained mind will help you, anywhere you work or go.
Well done!
:)

nPeace

Veteran Member

Yup. Be positive. Honest work is good.
Let the one who steals steal no more; rather, let him do hard work, doing good work with his hands, so that he may have something to share with someone in need. (Ephesians 4:28)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Mr Balboa didn't look all that privileged to me.

lostwanderingsoul

Wouldn't it be great if we all had wives who worked while we sat back and relaxed?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Best Buddhism yet. Carry water, chop wood.