• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help! I need votes!

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Ok.. so I hate to spam the forums, but I'm in an art contest and I could really use some help with the votes. :p

First off the contest is for a good cause... every entry gets a 5$ donation sent to the International Child Art Foundation.

Secondly, if I win... I get a free photography class through the Santa Fe Photographic Workshop. Which is super cool... but more importantly is just down the road from where my mother and oldest brother live.
I haven't been able to see them for several years... she hasn't been able to meet my son yet! It would be awesome if I could get this opportunity not only to sharpen my skills as a photographer but to finally visit my Mum! :jiggy:

So, if you can find it in your hearts to take a moment to click and vote for me, I'd be more grateful than frubals can say!

Agent double-0 awesome | A Thousand Forests
After the Rain | A Thousand Forests
Pale Rose | A Thousand Forests
Exploration | A Thousand Forests

voting is open until December 16th... Thanks for your time reading this and wish me luck!)(

wa:do