• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello!

Hey everyone! I’m rose, and I’m here to further my spiritual growth. After much spiritual searching, I’ve recently became a Gnostic Luciferian. I live in Portland, OR where I’m currently working towards a music degree. I have an interest in philosophy, politics, and poetry. I absolutely look forward to chatting and debating with y’all! :blush:

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
Hey everyone! I’m rose, and I’m here to further my spiritual growth. After much spiritual searching, I’ve recently became a Gnostic Luciferian. I live in Portland, OR where I’m currently working towards a music degree. I have an interest in philosophy, politics, and poetry. I absolutely look forward to chatting and debating with y’all! :blush:
Welcome to RF :)

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Nice to meet you, rose. I look forward to reading your posts.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Hi there, welcome to RF, sit back, fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride.

And while you are waiting for the (free) staff canteen to open please enjoy a cake or two

guide_perigord_fr_complet_150dpi_050_3.png

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Today I stole cider donuts from the staff lounge.
Join us for ill gotten booty!
Cider-Doughnuts2.jpg

I case you're wondering, it's a good deed.
If I'd left them there, they'd go straight to @Polymath257's thighs.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here.

Yay, another person from the PNW. Washington here.