• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello

Aislyn Wynters

Greetings!
I have been searching for a good forum for a while and came across a discussion on Christmas and I couldn't stop reading the questions and answers.
I look forward to many more.
AW

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Btw, we have free.....
20131112-roni-sue-chocolate-box.jpg

WalterTrull

Godfella
Welcome. You'll find lots of interesting ideas here. If you are staunch in a particular belief you might take offense at some. Try not to.

Milton Platt

Greetings!
I have been searching for a good forum for a while and came across a discussion on Christmas and I couldn't stop reading the questions and answers.
AW

Welcome!
Please be advised that for political,or religious topics it is advised that asbestos underwear be worn at all times.

Aislyn Wynters

Thank you all for your lovely welcome and no I don't take offence because I am interested in all the different religions, faiths and beliefs around the world, my small library of books and my purse will contest to that fact. I also know how little I do know compared to some I have read so far.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Greetings and salutations, Aislyn. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Greetings!
AW

Welcome to RF Aislyn, I hope you enjoy your time here.:)