• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello

Milton Platt

Just wanted to stop in here and say hello. I'm pretty easy with taking instructive criticism(Thanks to autocorrect there will be less of that ;)). I'd be glad to answer any questions.

Be sure to put on your asbestos underwear....and welcome.

You want to answer quetsions about what???

Milton Platt

What brand is that? Thanks for the welcome.

Whatever questions can satisfy I guess.

I don't know the brand, but it can get itchy at times........

Well, I just meant that you could not be an authority on virtually all of the thousands of religions and their tens of thousands of variations. i figured you might want to narrow it down a bit.

Edit: authority is the wrong word.....I just mean that you can't be reasonably versed on all aspects of such a wide field.

Shadow Link

I don't know the brand, but it can get itchy at times........

Well, I just meant that you could not be an authority on virtually all of the thousands of religions and their tens of thousands of variations. i figured you might want to narrow it down a bit.

Edit: authority is the wrong word.....I just mean that you can't be reasonably versed on all aspects of such a wide field.
I try to stay open on religion. I've found the majority of them value a lot of the same things for people. Mostly the wording is a bit different but still the same goals are in play.

Corvus

Feathered eyeball connoisseur
Welcome. True religions are not found by reason, they are found by a desire to know if God is real.
How many true religions are there? How can more than one be true? That is not logical. Live long and prosper.

Shadow Link

How many true religions are there? How can more than one be true? That is not logical. Live long and prosper.
If the goal is truth, which I think most religions try and lead people to achieve, than the open thought would be a lot of them.

Corvus

Feathered eyeball connoisseur
All religions have foundational starting points. Some are more in depth in understanding than others but the goals are to gain truth and understanding. The real ones anyway.
Yes I agree that religions were conceived in order to explain the unknown. Albeit inaccurately.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Hi Shadow Link.....Anything you'd like to discuss particularly?
popcorn2.gif

Welcome
rose.gif