• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tonstad39

Senior headwriter of the Onstad Mythology Series
My name is Tim and I like many people am Agnostic. I don't folllow any organized religion, but I'm still open minded enough to accept the possibility of higher power being a reality. The thing is, however, sifting through what's fiction and what deities had to simplify to their prophets for the sake of understanding.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
It's almost time for....
bacon.gif

Join us!

Tonstad39

Senior headwriter of the Onstad Mythology Series
I don't know what Vantology is, but it's an honor that a premium user responded to my post

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't know what Vantology is, but it's an honor that a premium user responded to my post
"Premium" only means that someone paid a few dollars to give me that dubious honorific.
It ain't worth a bucket'o warm spit.
Even that worthless flea bitten loser Sunrise is "premium".

My van (bought to replaced burned up Mr Truck) is named Mr Van.
I've spent much time outfitting him for moving machinery, so he's
practically become a religion.

omega2xx

My name is Tim and I like many people am Agnostic. I don't folllow any organized religion, but I'm still open minded enough to accept the possibility of higher power being a reality. The thing is, however, sifting through what's fiction and what deities had to simplify to their prophets for the sake of understanding.

2 Chronicles 15:15 - All Judah rejoiced concerning the oath, for thy had sworn with all their heart and had sought Him earnestly and He let them find Him. So the Lord gave them rest on every side.

It is very simple. Ask God to show you the truth and then earnestly seek Him with your whole heart.

The Holy Bottom Burp

Yeah, welcome Tim, not been here long myself but find it a really interesting forum. Plenty of interesting debates, plenty of thought provoking posts, and the occasional squabble! :)

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member

Welcome.

I also accept the possibility of a higher power, despite being a gnostic atheist. I accept the possibility of a number of things, as a matter of fact. They include higher powers, blue fairies, planets ruled by Superman, and a whole lot of possible things.

I guess it means I am agnostic about them too. Doesn't it?

:)

Ciao

- viole