• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello

Hello everyone.

Since I am supposed to let you in on a little bit about me: I am a 19 year old professional wrestler from Minnesota. Currently enrolled at a private school in Iowa majoring in Philosophy and Sports Management with a minor in Feng Shui Gardening.

Prima

I am a 19 year old professional wrestler from Minnesota. Currently enrolled at a private school in Iowa majoring in Philosophy and Sports Management with a minor in Feng Shui Gardening.
You are the newest member of my Official Coolest People Club :D

I enjoy philosophy. Do you have a favorite philosopher or group? And of all your interests...which are you planning on making a career out of?

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Saint Xtreme said:
What would the be the point of faking a bio for online purposes be G?
First, welcome to RF. Some people make up stuff for their bios to impress some people or keep others from guessing what they're really about.....I guess some people like to venture on the interent wrapped in a cloak of anonymity.:D I just try to have fun with it. Enjoy the site.