• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello to those in Christ.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I'm always prepared for lies that are easily removed with the Truth.
Yes, buy new Truth. Truth removes all lies easily, with just one wipe of a green plastic bag.

(Well done for ditching the green plastic bag. It did make you look a bit of a berk. :D)

IAMinyou

so you're a chosen one, who is going to teach other chosen ones?
The Servant of God is invisible, known as the Word of God. Our CREATOR planned to use VISIBLE human beings known as prophets and saints to testify to HIS IMAGE with a VOICE that can speak directly into the minds of MEN ( male and female ) who are experiencing life on Earth in human form.

During the 1000 year reign of Christ that began over 2000 years ago, our CREATOR had programmed certain minds of MEN ( male and female ) to believe in the VOICE of the IMAGE of our CREATOR. These minds of MEN are known as CHOSEN believers who listen to the Gospel ( Voice ) of God and believe in the eternal knowledge that flows from it.

IAMinyou

Yes, buy new Truth. Truth removes all lies easily, with just one wipe of a green plastic bag.

(Well done for ditching the green plastic bag. It did make you look a bit of a berk. :D)

It was meant to be an eye-catcher. LOL !!! I look different in different kind of lighting so even those invisible frequencies of the light spectrum can be deceiving.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The Servant of God is invisible, known as the Word of God. Our CREATOR planned to use VISIBLE human beings known as prophets and saints to testify to HIS IMAGE with a VOICE that can speak directly into the minds of MEN ( male and female ) who are experiencing life on Earth in human form.

During the 1000 year reign of Christ that began over 2000 years ago, our CREATOR had programmed certain minds of MEN ( male and female ) to believe in the VOICE of the IMAGE of our CREATOR. These minds of MEN are known as CHOSEN believers who listen to the Gospel ( Voice ) of God and believe in the eternal knowledge that flows from it.

i asked you, are you a chosen one?

i'm not a pin head for you to dance on.

IAMinyou

i asked you, are you a chosen one?

i'm not a pin head for you to dance on.

I AM the invisible Servant of God and the human body typing this sentence is known as a saint of the 1000 year reign of Christ. All the visible human bodies used by our CREATOR to reveal the invisible ME have perished except for the one typing this sentence. When this human body dies, there won't be another human body used by ME to speak through until after the day of the Lord ends this temporary generation.

There were two witnesses during this 1000 year reign of Christ. The first witness lasted about 300 some years and ended right before the Roman Emperor Constantine took control of all the religious groups in the Roman Empire and forced them all to comply to his creed, the false gospel that they all had to preach to each other. He called them all the religion of Christianity which became the Roman Catholic Church. He announced himself as a pope in succession to St. Peter which is nothing but a lie.

So for the next 1600 years, there was a break until the second witness began which is the apostasy between witnesses that occurred until the discovery of quantum mechanics which proved that visible objects were only illusions formed from invisible frequencies. That is when some CHOSEN believers were being awakened to their created existence before the last VISIBLE human being was used to testify to ME, the invisible IMAGE and VOICE of our CREATOR.

Now that I know exactly what I AM, the body typing this sentence will perish. Then another short term apostasy will occur until the day of the Lord that will end this age.

Amos 8
11: "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "when I will send a famine on the land; not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.
12: They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I AM the invisible Servant of God and the human body typing this sentence is known as a saint of the 1000 year reign of Christ. All the visible human bodies used by our CREATOR to reveal the invisible ME have perished except for the one typing this sentence. When this human body dies, there won't be another human body used by ME to speak through until after the day of the Lord ends this temporary generation.

There were two witnesses during this 1000 year reign of Christ. The first witness lasted about 300 some years and ended right before the Roman Emperor Constantine took control of all the religious groups in the Roman Empire and forced them all to comply to his creed, the false gospel that they all had to preach to each other. He called them all the religion of Christianity which became the Roman Catholic Church. He announced himself as a pope in succession to St. Peter which is nothing but a lie.

So for the next 1600 years, there was a break until the second witness began which is the apostasy between witnesses that occurred until the discovery of quantum mechanics which proved that visible objects were only illusions formed from invisible frequencies. That is when some CHOSEN believers were being awakened to their created existence before the last VISIBLE human being was used to testify to ME, the invisible IMAGE and VOICE of our CREATOR.

Now that I know exactly what I AM, the body typing this sentence will perish. Then another short term apostasy will occur until the day of the Lord that will end this age.

Amos 8
11: "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "when I will send a famine on the land; not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.
12: They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it.

so you are a self-labeled chosen one who is going to teach other chosen ones?

matthew 5:37

i'm not reading most of your posts. it's like lipstick on a pig

IAMinyou

so you are a self-labeled chosen one who is going to teach other chosen ones?

matthew 5:37

i'm not reading most of your posts. it's like lipstick on a pig

Unbelievers hate reading or listening to the words from our CREATOR.

Milton Platt