• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello to those in Christ.

IAMinyou

*shrug*....I've never heard such a voice.

The Voice you speak with is the Voice of your created existence but the knowledge you speak from is temporary so that is why you can't understand your created existence as the Image and Voice of our Creator.

IAMinyou

i believe, but might be wrong, he's speaking metaphorically of your conscience. the spirit, mind, is considered an image of the collective consciousness

The Voice of Conscience

And that Voice can speak loud and clear within the MIND ( consciousness ). All the servants known as prophets and saints hear the Voice and have to obey all it's commands to be prepared to speak from information known as Christ. So that when the servant speaks, it speaks eternal thoughts rather than temporary thoughts.

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:
7: that, though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction for ever,
8: but thou, O LORD, art on high for ever.

Psalm 139
17: How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
And that Voice can speak loud and clear within the MIND ( consciousness ). All the servants known as prophets and saints hear the Voice and have to obey all it's commands to be prepared to speak from information known as Christ. So that when the servant speaks, it speaks eternal thoughts rather than temporary thoughts.

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:
7: that, though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction for ever,
8: but thou, O LORD, art on high for ever.

Psalm 139
17: How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

it is immersion/baptism in the hallowed name that cleans the inside of the cup

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I sure wish it would have been that easy. I could have avoided obeying all the commands from the Voice of God.

i guess jesus got it wrong?

matthew 28:19

this is the seal of the 144,000

revelation 14:1

revelation 22:4

IAMinyou

i guess jesus got it wrong?

matthew 28:19

this is the seal of the 144,000

revelation 14:1

revelation 22:4

No. None of the servants like Jesus got it wrong because they had no choice to be right or wrong.

Numbers in the Bible are used symbolically, not literally.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
No. None of the servants like Jesus got it wrong because they had no choice to be right or wrong.

Numbers in the Bible are used symbolically, not literally.
i'm not talking about numbers, gematria. i'm talking about the fact that the name; when meditated upon catalyses the resurrection of immanuel.

this is the name that triggers the kingdom to come in the Our Father prayer

IAMinyou

i'm not talking about numbers, gematria. i'm talking about the fact that the name; when meditated upon catalyses the resurrection of immanuel.

this is the name that triggers the kingdom to come in the Our Father prayer

It's much harder to obey all the commands from the Voice of God because of the strong delusion in our minds that are not used to those commands. However, once that strong delusion was removed some years ago, I have been freely speaking and writing each word formed by our Creator ( Father ) without any hindrance from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
It's much harder to obey all the commands from the Voice of God because of the strong delusion in our minds that are not used to those commands. However, once that strong delusion was removed some years ago, I have been freely speaking and writing each word formed by our Creator ( Father ) without any hindrance from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

IAMinyou

that which is whole doesn't have an opposite. only that which is opposed has an opposite.

in the resurrection matthew 22:30

The whole will not be known by MEN ( male and female ) until the strong delusion is deleted on the day of the Lord. Only the chosen will learn what the whole is.

Milton Platt

I have discovered the true meaning of the name "Christ".

Proverbs 8
22 The LORD created me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old.
23 Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth.
24 When there were no depths I was brought forth, when there were no springs abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains had been shaped, before the hills, I was brought forth;
26 before he had made the earth with its fields, or the first of the dust of the world.
27 When he established the heavens, I was there, when he drew a circle on the face of the deep,
28 when he made firm the skies above, when he established the fountains of the deep,
29 when he assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters might not transgress his command, when he marked out the foundations of the earth,
30 then I was beside him, like a master workman; and I was daily his delight, rejoicing before him always,
31 rejoicing in his inhabited world and delighting in the sons of men.

Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities – all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

I was created in the Word of God a very long time ago;

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Well, welcome to the RF board. Unless you stay inside the DIR's prepare to have all the above assumptions challenged.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do you understand how this generation ends and how we'll experience life in the next one?

What you can see won't exist much longer but what you can't see is eternal.
You'll have to explain this
You are right that they all have beliefs but do they have any faith? Faith and belief do not mean the same thing.
The word "faith" isn't understood by religious minded people. Faith is the moment the Voice of your created existence is heard within your mind.
Faith is inadequately supported belief. People have faith in all sorts of strange ideas.
What doesn't change is our eternal created existence as the image of our Creator. That is the source of all images.
This sounds like personal opinion or unsupported religious doctrine. You're preaching.
Can you defend this assertion?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The whole will not be known by MEN ( male and female ) until the strong delusion is deleted on the day of the Lord. Only the chosen will learn what the whole is.
I already know. Everyone will transition when they come to know themselves

Jeremiah 31:34

IAMinyou

I already know. Everyone will transition when they come to know themselves

Jeremiah 31:34

A few were CHOSEN to be servants of God and believers who would listen to MY VOICE and believe the eternal wisdom but all other MEN ( male and female ) will have to experience the death of their human bodies before ever hearing the Voice of God speaking directly into their minds.

IAMinyou

You'll have to explain this

Faith is inadequately supported belief. People have faith in all sorts of strange ideas.
This sounds like personal opinion or unsupported religious doctrine. You're preaching.
Can you defend this assertion?

I don't have to explain anything to unbelievers. These eternal words were only meant for the chosen ones during this temporary generation.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I don't have to explain anything to unbelievers. These eternal words were only meant for the chosen ones during this temporary generation.

so you're a chosen one, who is going to teach other chosen ones?

Last edited: