• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello to those in Christ.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Welcome to the Forum
:)

One song I like very much. Composed by 2 fellow Italians.
About Jesus.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hello to those in Christ.

Welcome to RF,

non-denominational: that means you are not part of the 30.000+ denominations
That makes sense to me, as you have discovered the true meaning of the name "Christ"

Knowing the true meaning of the name "Christ"
means "Hello to those in Christ" includes all of us

So thanks, and hello to you too
Those are just the Christian denominations. What about the Muslim, Buddhist or Quetzalcoatlist denominations? He's not part of those, either.
What is he?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Those are just the Christian denominations. What about the Muslim, Buddhist or Quetzalcoatlist denominations? He's not part of those, either.
What is he?
It's just the first day and he came in big with "I have discovered the true meaning of Christ", hence I expect much more to follow anytime soon:).

IAMinyou

besides me there is no other; once oneness is understood.

collective mind

The Naassene Psalm

Do you understand how this generation ends and how we'll experience life in the next one?
What is he?

What you can see won't exist much longer but what you can't see is eternal.

Deidre

Welcome. I've been following Jesus for a few years, don't really care for the label ''Christian'' as it's been tainted a bit too much, especially in the west. Although, I chose ''spiritual Christian'' as my tag. Enjoy your time, here :sunflower:

IAMinyou

There is no next life; if you understand eternal.

forms come and go but change is constant

What doesn't change is our eternal created existence as the image of our Creator. That is the source of all images.

IAMinyou

Welcome. I've been following Jesus for a few years, don't really care for the label ''Christian'' as it's been tainted a bit too much, especially in the west. Although, I chose ''spiritual Christian'' as my tag. Enjoy your time, here :sunflower:

Thank you Deidre. I have experienced what Jesus experienced and he wasn't a Christian either. When you have to go to a visible church building to hear someone talk about Jesus, then you have no idea what Jesus and I experienced.