• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello to those in Christ.

IAMinyou

I have discovered the true meaning of the name "Christ".

Proverbs 8
22 The LORD created me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old.
23 Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth.
24 When there were no depths I was brought forth, when there were no springs abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains had been shaped, before the hills, I was brought forth;
26 before he had made the earth with its fields, or the first of the dust of the world.
27 When he established the heavens, I was there, when he drew a circle on the face of the deep,
28 when he made firm the skies above, when he established the fountains of the deep,
29 when he assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters might not transgress his command, when he marked out the foundations of the earth,
30 then I was beside him, like a master workman; and I was daily his delight, rejoicing before him always,
31 rejoicing in his inhabited world and delighting in the sons of men.

Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities – all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

I was created in the Word of God a very long time ago;

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Daemon Sophic

Welcome to the forums @IAMinyou . Take a look around. There are many subforums here. Your OP there sounds like it would fit in well in the Chrsitianity DIR, or Christianity Debates. :shrug:
This subforum is for introducing youself and meeting some of the people here at RF.

So Hello! Have some baklava and make yourself at home. ;)
afe067e2a0e469a763f32de06ca1f231.jpg

Isn’t it just short for Christopher ?
Then we should stat calling you How?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

Proverbs 8
22 The LORD created me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old.
24 When there were no depths I was brought forth, when there were no springs abounding with water.
26 before he had made the earth with its fields, or the first of the dust of the world.
27 When he established the heavens, I was there, when he drew a circle on the face of the deep,
28 when he made firm the skies above, when he established the fountains of the deep,
29 when he assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters might not transgress his command, when he marked out the foundations of the earth,
30 then I was beside him, like a master workman; and I was daily his delight, rejoicing before him always,

Colossians 1:
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities – all things were created through him and for him.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

christ was created the first day. you know it as the light. from the light all was created.

welcome to RF

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Can someone who is not in christ say hello or are you particular?

Either way. Hi and please enjoy a cake or few before the staff canteen opens

004a0b4021db459759974a0b02a9ca7f.jpg

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Deuteronomy 23:1

He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Admonitions of Nili 9:1

Preach not lest thou be proached.

Shalom and welcome.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Hello to those in Christ.

Welcome to RF,

non-denominational: that means you are not part of the 30.000+ denominations
That makes sense to me, as you have discovered the true meaning of the name "Christ"

Knowing the true meaning of the name "Christ"
means "Hello to those in Christ" includes all of us

So thanks, and hello to you too

exchemist

Veteran Member

Proverbs 8

Colossians 1:

John 1

Genesis 1
Are you really suggesting God has a green beard?

IAMinyou

Welcome to the forums @IAMinyou . Take a look around. There are many subforums here. Your OP there sounds like it would fit in well in the Chrsitianity DIR, or Christianity Debates. :shrug:
This subforum is for introducing youself and meeting some of the people here at RF.

So Hello! Have some baklava and make yourself at home. ;)
afe067e2a0e469a763f32de06ca1f231.jpg

Then we should stat calling you How?

I wasn't starting a debate. I thought I would come in here with a very loud eternal thought.

IAMinyou

christ was created the first day. you know it as the light. from the light all was created.

welcome to RF

A day in the Lord can mean a thousand years. In other words, time is an illusion that is only known because of Satan and the Beast. Without the Beast, we wouldn't have learned the various frequencies of light.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
To you it means short for Christopher but you can say Chris, too.

I am a bit like that.

I have an imaginary friend, a spiritual advisor, a deva. Being an Australian, I call this spirit guide Davo.

The thing is, Davo is a joke, but also something real and profound.

That’s the way it is.

Yatha bhuta.

I consider humour, and especially insightful self-deprecation, a crucial aspect of a balanced world view.

IAMinyou

I am a bit like that.

I have an imaginary friend, a spiritual advisor, a deva. Being an Australian, I call this spirit guide Davo.

The thing is, Davo is a joke, but also something real and profound.

That’s the way it is.

Yatha bhuta.

I consider humour, and especially insightful self-deprecation, a crucial aspect of a balanced world view.

Humour is good but humor is even better. My body was birthed in the U.S.A.

IAMinyou

Are you really suggesting God has a green beard?

LOL!!! I'm avoiding a virus until Bill Gates delivers a vaccine for it. I heard green masks work the best and since I'm cheap, I found a green plastic grocery bag that works great.