• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello there, saturday night!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Well Saturday night happened... almost exactly like I said it would, except for vomit. I forgot to factor in vomit. My kids never get sick, but tonight is the night that my 7 year old happened to throw up for the third time in his life.

I asked him if he wanted a grain bar, and a stream of vomit was the response. Sure, I prefer the chocolate covered ones myself, but blueberry's nothing to barf at...

Thankfully he feels 100% better now.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Well Saturday night happened... almost exactly like I said it would, except for vomit. I forgot to factor in vomit. My kids never get sick, but tonight is the night that my 7 year old happened to throw up for the third time in his life.

I asked him if he wanted a grain bar, and a stream of vomit was the response. Sure, I prefer the chocolate covered ones myself, but blueberry's nothing to barf at...

Thankfully he feels 100% better now.
You offered a 7 year old fruit ? {... shakes head...}

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
You offered a 7 year old fruit ? {... shakes head...}

Hey, it was covered in a sweet crust, I thought it was okay.

In all seriousness though, it seems to be the vegetables everyone's against. Fruit is usually cool.