• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello RF folks

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
No religion without silly hats.
f1261184c618238ab7895122a4123ccc--silly-hats-holy-spirit.jpg
When it comes to the hat department, I would say Mennonites and Amish win hands down for style.

All I got to say is Catholics, what were you thinking? Do they have any idea what Sigmund Freud would have said about their headwear?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Do they have any idea what Sigmund Freud would have said about their headwear?

He might have said something like 'Tell me about your mother...'
But then, he might have also said that if you mentioned you liked hot dogs or tacos. I unfairly think of him as a one trick pony.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
No religion without silly hats.
f1261184c618238ab7895122a4123ccc--silly-hats-holy-spirit.jpg
Interestingly, the fur hats (Shtreimels) of the Chassidic Jews (first and third from left of bottom row) were once considered modern gentile headgear. When Jews put them on, they were basically announcing that they were subscribing to modernity (a big no-no). Oh, how times have changed.

Also, is Disney considered a religion?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
@stewardforchrist -

When I read anti-Jewish drivel, like this part of one of your supposed "divine" messages, - "The Jews have committed an egregious sin against God. They chose for Pontius Pilate to release Barabbas a robber over Jesus.... Jews have yet to repent for their sins." - it's a little difficult to feel welcoming.

Nevertheless, welcome to the forum.
Since that was the brilliant cosmic plan conceived at the beginning of time, it would have probably been a sin to release Him. Assuming that messing around with the fulfilment of alleged prophecies is a sin. The only sin I see is that having released Him would have given us a world without Christianity.

Ciao

- viole

Heyo

Veteran Member
Interestingly, the fur hats (Shtreimels) of the Chassidic Jews (first and third from left of bottom row) were once considered modern gentile headgear. When Jews put them on, they were basically announcing that they were subscribing to modernity (a big no-no). Oh, how times have changed.

Also, is Disney considered a religion?
I wondered about that also.

danieldemol

Premium Member
I really appreciate the diversity of religious faiths and freedom of speech practiced here at RF. Hope I may be able to make a contribution. I perceive myself to be on a mission to pave the way for the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. *** Mod Edit ***
Welcome to RF :)

Last edited by a moderator: