• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello RF folks

stewardforchrist

Old School
I really appreciate the diversity of religious faiths and freedom of speech practiced here at RF. Hope I may be able to make a contribution. I perceive myself to be on a mission to pave the way for the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. ***MOD EDIT***

Last edited by a moderator:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Bienvenue, sit back, relax and enjoy the cake

e1bab78b3a3b9bdb00a87e7b39da3a78.jpg

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I really appreciate the diversity of religious faiths and freedom of speech practiced here at RF. Hope I may be able to make a contribution. I perceive myself to be on a mission to pave the way for the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Hello, @stewardforchrist and welcome to RF

I also am on a mission to prepare the way for the Lord Jesus Christ's return, which I believe is just round the corner...

I'll have a look at your website and will drop you a private message, considering we have a common interest :)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I really appreciate the diversity of religious faiths and freedom of speech practiced here at RF. Hope I may be able to make a contribution. I perceive myself to be on a mission to pave the way for the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ *** Mod Edit***.

Welcome. Maybe I should ask first: so, what brings you to RF?

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
@stewardforchrist -

When I read anti-Jewish drivel, like this part of one of your supposed "divine" messages, - "The Jews have committed an egregious sin against God. They chose for Pontius Pilate to release Barabbas a robber over Jesus.... Jews have yet to repent for their sins." - it's a little difficult to feel welcoming.

Nevertheless, welcome to the forum.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I really appreciate the diversity of religious faiths and freedom of speech practiced here at RF. Hope I may be able to make a contribution. I perceive myself to be on a mission to pave the way for the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. *** Mod Edit ***
Why do you have a bath tap on top of your head? :D

exchemist

Veteran Member
@stewardforchrist -

When I read anti-Jewish drivel, like this part of one of your supposed "divine" messages, - "The Jews have committed an egregious sin against God. They chose for Pontius Pilate to release Barabbas a robber over Jesus.... Jews have yet to repent for their sins." - it's a little difficult to feel welcoming.

Nevertheless, welcome to the forum.
Aha. I did wonder from the tone of the opening announcement, but had not researched this person, as you have.

P.S. But now I've taken a brief look I find he speaks in several places of "Christians/Catholics", as if Catholics are not Christian:confused: . So there are signs he has got his wires crossed in a number of respects.....

Last edited:

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I really appreciate the diversity of religious faiths and freedom of speech practiced here at RF. Hope I may be able to make a contribution. I perceive myself to be on a mission to pave the way for the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. *** Mod Edit ***

Welcome, and thanks for providing your orientation.

Expect to get some lively pushback on your ideas :)

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Welcome Ambassador!