• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello old friends!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
So ole' Comet is getting married tomorrow! Yup! Round two for both of us! I know it is "today" for many of you already, but it is still TODAY for me. Tomorrow I tie the knot with my wife of 1 year legally and in front of all..... OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARRY and our wedding to most others!!! Wish me well and my wife as well!

Her family is coming for the wedding and all are invited to our reception July 7th!!!! What a nice way to celebrate our one year anniversary by getting legally married and letting all think we are finally getting married! :yes::):cool:

Hope you are all well my online RF family! Miss you and sorry I don't check in so often anymore.... Love you all! I get "legally" married again tomorrow!:yes:

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
Hello Comet! Congratulations! I wish you many more awesome anniversaries like this one and a long happy marriage with your woman!

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Hey Comet! Long time no see!
Congratulations! Hope all goes well for you. Do keep us updated. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Double Comet congrats!
double-comet.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Yay! Excellent news! Congrats and it's good to see that people still have the desire to "make it legal."