• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello. I'm vulcan

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan

I thought, as an American, you got your haggis from a can. 101801_940x.jpg

Ella S.

*temp banned*
As a dispassionate Logician (both meaning that I am an INTP and that I am formally educated in logic, although my job could be considered a form of applied computational logic) who adheres to Utilitarianism and practices Stoicism, there is a running joke among my family that I am a Vulcan.

I am a particular proponent of t'san s'at and the keethera mantra. I wrote an essay on another forum about how Vulcan "logic" doesn't just refer to formal logic, but also refers to the Stoic sense of "reason" which includes following one's nature or purpose.

There is a real-life ritual similar to kolinahr given to us by Ignatius in his "Spiritual Exercises." I recommend giving it a read if you haven't already.

Live long and prosper.

Last edited:

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
As a dispassionate Logician (both meaning that I am an INTP and that I am formally educated in logic, although my job could be considered a form of applied computational logic) who adheres to Utilitarianism and practices Stoicism, there is a running joke among my family that I am a Vulcan.

I am a particular proponent of t'san s'at and the keethera mantra. I wrote an essay on another forum about how Vulcan "logic" doesn't just refer to formal logic, but also refers to the Stoic sense of "reason" which includes following one's nature or purpose.

There is a real-life ritual similar to kolinahr given to us by Ignatius in his "Spiritual Exercises." I recommend giving it a read if you haven't already.

Live long and prosper.
I must cheat at the Myers-Briggs then cos I come out as INTP. :fearscream: