• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello. I'm vulcan

vulcanlogician

I'm an atheist who is fascinated by religion. This place seems really neat. So I'm dropping in to say hello and see what you guys are all about.

I also have a secondary mission: to find polymath, a member of a recently-closed forum. I want to let him know that those of us from AF.org are regrouping at AD.

I hope to have some good discussions here.

Cheers!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We have a guy who claims to be a polymath...
@Polymath257
If you're looking for someone resembling this, then we have your guy.
source.gif

Anyway, greetings!
Join us for dessert in the staff cafeteria.
It's free (if we don't get caught).
R.292fc6d0c555a6cf15ade315406fdef6

Last edited:

vulcanlogician

Yes! That's the guy. Thanks a mil, Revoltingest. And thanks for the welcome.

Is there a way to PM Polymath or otherwise get his attention? I'm still getting my sea legs as far as this forum's interface goes. And I need to supply him with a few morsels of info.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Is there a way to PM Polymath or otherwise get his attention? I'm still getting my sea legs as far as this forum's interface goes. And I need to supply him with a few morsels of info.
You can search for members by entering "polymath".
His full moniker will be suggested. Click on that.
You have the option to send him a PM. I've already
alerted him to this thread by putting @ in of his moniker.
But beware....
Since joining our little forum, his hygiene has become
worse than a Scottish groundskeeper.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Welcome to RF. A Vulcan logician would be most welcome here.

165157558-spock-logic-begninning.jpg

As for @Polymath257, you should be able to send him a PM if you click on the link for his name.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm an atheist who is fascinated by religion. This place seems really neat. So I'm dropping in to say hello and see what you guys are all about.

I also have a secondary mission: to find polymath, a member of a recently-closed forum. I want to let him know that those of us from AF.org are regrouping at AD.

Cheers!
Welcome to the forum. I had no idea Vulcan hairstyles had changed so radically.

Cheers!
Hello! I am a cat and I hope you enjoy the forum and are having a good day!

Heyo

Veteran Member

Cheers!
Welcome to RF. Dif-tor heh smusma.