• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, I'm old....

Scott1

Hello again all...

Just wanted to pop in and see who is still here at RF.

Wow... 5 years.... time flies.

Looking forward chatting with some old friends, and meeting all you "new" family members!

Peace be with you all,
Scott

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Scott,
Nice to find you around.
Probably an attachment that grows over the years even in cyber space!
Love & rgds

Scott1

Hello all... thanks for your messages!

I don't plan on posting much, but I do miss folks here an awful lot (especially you Amy!) and wanted to say hello.

For those who care, I've been pretty well. Wife and I are separated now... kinda sucks, but the kids are much happier this way, so I just take things day by day.... new experience for me living alone after 15+ years, and I am trying to make the best of it. Good news is, I'll be able to become a priest someday down the road!

Blessing and love to all,
Scott

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Hello again all...

Just wanted to pop in and see who is still here at RF.

Wow... 5 years.... time flies.

Looking forward chatting with some old friends, and meeting all you "new" family members!

Peace be with you all,
Scott
Hiya, Scott! I'm still here. Sometimes an old friend, at other times an enemy. :D It's good to see you again!

Scott1

Hiya Engyo! I am doing pretty well... hope you are as well.
--------------------------------------------
KATZ!
Never my enemy old friend... we may disagree but I still love and respect ya... good to hear from you.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
So, you are going to stick around, aren't you, Scott? I hope you didn't just poke your head in to say "hi" and then leave again.