• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, I'm new here!

Island Fisher

Nice to meet you.
Yes, death is all around us.
And we all will die, and will replace this tempory body with one that is immortal, without sickness and sorrow.
according to the recipy Jesus gave.
Believe in Him, and you will gain eternal life.
You are a wonderful example of someone that takes lifes' hardships as God's direction.
Just immagine what glory and peace you will find with Him!

Island Fisher

Thank you so much. yes I truly know that my soulmate is in Heaven and I will see him again. The wonderful though of being able to paint God's masterpiece of blooms and skies in colors that are so brilliant that we can only imagine what they truly look like would be any artists dream come true.

I recently read a book about a little boys journey to Heaven and back, it is a true story and as we all wish to have verification of facts to make us believers I thought to myself is this real? Then I realized something that made light of my disbelief, a child is innocent, they don't have deep conversations with anyone, they just blurt out things they saw or describe in simplicity without thought. I believe we as Christians put too much deep intellectual thought into the bible and God’s word, As this child described Heaven as a much more beautiful place than earth but similar. He had knowledge on people he saw that were related to him, he has no fear of spiders or harmful things because he knows in God’s paradise nothing harms.

I have read stories of afterlife and near-death experiences and later learned that these individuals were frauds. This is honestly the first time I believe what this little boy saw was indeed the promised land and to me this is truly uplifting. We as Christians have blind faith and know in our hearts that we are saved but to have a real experience as this little boy did, makes me feel that though our lives have changed from having the fellowship of other Christians with live assemblies and congregation to not being able to shake someone’s hand in friendship, we have fellowship through virtual zoom meetings and wearing 3M masks everywhere we go.

I have seen so much death around me with close friends mourning their family members passing due to Covid and witnessing my husband’s last breath that it’s still so surreal. Some say it is the time to rejoice as our redemption draws near, others say we will face many more years of disease and ever-changing negative world events and tribulation before the resurrection happens. No one knows God’s time but God but we are told to occupy and that is what we do, we live our lives the best we can and stay close to our Savior.

I know that fear of the unknown is plaguing our minds but now to me the fear of death no longer is part of my thoughts but the richness and beauty of having everlasting life in paradise with God our Savior in his time.

May God Bless you.