• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, I'm new here

Hello everyone. I'm ImpishMisconception, you can call me Imp, Impy, or Impish if you want to.

I'm 32 years old and I'm a single bisexual Anglican Christian. I'm very new to being Anglican so please don't ask me any questions about it as I probably won't be able to answer them yet. I also may not stay Anglican it's just where I have landed for now. Who knows what the future holds as I learn more.

I'm pro-lgbt, pro-choice, and a feminist.

I'm also looking into the esoteric mystical side of Christianity. I'm loving learning about witchcraft, I find it so fascinating. I may just become a Christian witch, but I dunno yet I haven't figured it out just yet.

I also have Autism, dyspraxia, depression, anxiety, and seasonal affective disorder, so that makes life a lot of fun.

One of my favorite hobbies is reading. If I'm not reading I'm either sick, stressed, depressed, dying, or dead.

I love to read the classics such as Jane Eyre, Pride And Prejudice, Wuthering Heights, Little Women, A Tale Of Two Cities, Great Expectations, Moby Dick, Around The World In Eighty Days, The Phantom Of The Opera, The Great Gatsby, Gone With The Wind, etc. I also enjoy reading the Bible, Shakespeare, and the Sherlock Holmes mysteries.

I also enjoy chatting online, playing hidden object games, and going for walks.

I enjoy watching some TV shows. My favorite ones are The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, Jeopardy, Shark Tank, The Profit, Say Yes To The Dress, Halloween Wars, Catfish, and 90 Day Fiancé.

If you want to know more about me, please feel free to ask.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Shalom aleichem and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time with us and learn a lot. You sound as though you will fit right in.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

To help you stay healthy in mind & body, I offer...
hqdefault.jpg

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello everyone. I'm ImpishMisconception, you can call me Imp, Impy, or Impish if you want to.

I'm 32 years old and I'm a single bisexual Anglican Christian. I'm very new to being Anglican so please don't ask me any questions about it as I probably won't be able to answer them yet. I also may not stay Anglican it's just where I have landed for now. Who knows what the future holds as I learn more.

I'm also looking into the esoteric mystical side of Christianity. I'm loving learning about witchcraft, I find it so fascinating. I may just become a Christian witch, but I dunno yet I haven't figured it out just yet.

I also have Autism, dyspraxia, depression, anxiety, and seasonal affective disorder, so that makes life a lot of fun.

One of my favorite hobbies is reading. If I'm not reading I'm either sick, stressed, depressed, dying, or dead.

I love to read the classics such as Jane Eyre, Pride And Prejudice, Wuthering Heights, Little Women, A Tale Of Two Cities, Great Expectations, Moby Dick, Around The World In Eighty Days, The Phantom Of The Opera, The Great Gatsby, Gone With The Wind, etc. I also enjoy reading the Bible, Shakespeare, and the Sherlock Holmes mysteries.

I enjoy watching some TV shows. My favorite ones are The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, Jeopardy, Shark Tank, The Profit, Say Yes To The Dress, Halloween Wars, Catfish, and 90 Day Fiancé.

Welcome to RF,
As stated by another, it sounds as if you will be an excellent fit for RF. See you around.:)
Adrian

danieldemol

Premium Member

Welcome to RF :)