• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello. I'm Lazy Old Devil.

Hello, and thanks to anyone kind enough to use up precious moments of their life to read this!

I'm Lazy Old Devil, and I recently registered here. I've been lurking around the forums for a while, and thought it might be a bit of a grin to join in.

Maybe I'll never post again, though!
That often happens when people join forums, doesn't it!

But I probably will, although as my username suggests, I am rather lazy. Indeed, Sloth is the best sin! (Well, at least it's less demanding than the other ones!)

Cheers!

We Never Know

No Slack
Hello, and thanks to anyone kind enough to use up precious moments of their life to read this!

I'm Lazy Old Devil, and I recently registered here. I've been lurking around the forums for a while, and thought it might be a bit of a grin to join in.

But I probably will, although as my username suggests, I am rather lazy. Indeed, Sloth is the best sin! (Well, at least it's less demanding than the other ones!)

Cheers!

Welcome. Don't be shy. Sometimes its fun, sometimes its crazy, and sometimes its crazy fun :D

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Maybe I'll never post again, though! That often happens when people join forums, doesn't it! Cheers!
Welcome to the forum. I agree, that is what devils do in the beginning, lurk around. But posting gets you cookies which you can lazily eat up. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
I can understand lazy.

Now, join us for a late nite snack in the staff lounge.....
R.73e6ec90720b7af6fdd343f335f2d527

Psalm23

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum!

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Cheers!

Welcome, come in.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Cheers!

HI (hope that was not too long a post)

Regards Tony

Brian2

Veteran Member

Cheers!

Welcome. I'm lazy too. It is less demanding but can be stressful when that deadline comes along.
A societal problem these days is to be always busy and doing something, achieving. At least we haven't got that problem, but it can happen even to us lazies.
Maybe laid back is a better expression even though not as accurate.

Welcome. I'm lazy too. It is less demanding but can be stressful when that deadline comes along.
A societal problem these days is to be always busy and doing something, achieving. At least we haven't got that problem, but it can happen even to us lazies.
Maybe laid back is a better expression even though not as accurate.

Yeah, I can't be doing with all that 'achieving things' lark!
Deadlines have always been a problem for me too. I almost always left my homework until the last minute as a schoolboy, and I'm not much different now as a middle-aged chap. :oldman:

Brian2

Veteran Member
Yeah, I can't be doing with all that 'achieving things' lark!
Deadlines have always been a problem for me too. I almost always left my homework until the last minute as a schoolboy, and I'm not much different now as a middle-aged chap. :oldman:

Yes deadlines can serve as motivation.
I prefer to be rather than to do but it is hard to say that you are something if you don't show what you are by action.
Then again if all you want to be is a lazy old devil then being that may not require much on the doing side, except of course to make sure you don't start doing too much and lose your calling that way.