• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, I'm here, nothing clever said with this

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I have where I fit shown with my profile, but the fit is not really great with others of that set, I don't agree as much with what others there agree to. I can find argument from some among them for things I might say sincerely. So maybe being a glutton for punishment I try this forum site out and see those communicating from wider perspectives, and will find out what responses there might be to anything I might say in a post sincerely. I never look for an argument myself, but can just share a perspective to answer what is asked for.

Yes, I give warnings for those who seem like they would be ready for hearing any of those. But if God, or God's existence, is being discussed, that seems to me to be a subject to give priority to ahead of getting to other things.
Whatever, but you are welcome. We will have some fun.
Hello guys! Im new here too to this forum! Hope is brings me lots of information and friends!
Welcome to you too, ienconor0. Don't mind my swastika, it is not an evil one. My Jewish friends here know that. It means 'Welfare to all'.

DKO3Qz0UQAALym8.jpg

Last edited:

FredVB

Welcome to RF @FredVB

You may as well save yourself the bother of warning me if you were alluding to the threats of a hostile and/or allegedly loving God as I disbelieve the threats.

Have a great time at RF :)

I appreciate all the welcomes I got, this one included. To answer this one, I don't mean warnings alluding to any threats, that must have been heard. I have different emphasis. I do speak of God. Yet warnings I would give might have been spotted by now, if not, I can be asked about it. It has more to do with what we will see in this world, while we live here the way we do, not about what would come from God, while God is needed. But as said I will prefer to talk about God where the subject includes something of God where I come to that.