• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, I am the second coming of Christ

Palehorse

I just wish this website would let I use a capital English Roman numeral I, U know, the letter, number, and word without the plank in the I?

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
medication.jpg

Please see your local psychiatrist.

Palehorse

The perfect girl is a nymphomaniac girl who owns a distributer company and delivers to liquor stores.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
What religion should the psychiatrist U recommend I should see?

You do understand that a 47 year old male claiming to be the returned Jesus Christ should have something better to offer than just a whine about the fact that the site won't let him use Roman numerals....I can't really see that being a problem for the Jesus who came the first time and he could raise the dead......seriously, I understand that you probably really think that you are the returned Jesus.....but the first Jesus had credentials....ability to heal the sick, the blind and the deaf as well as other miracles, and he also had the ability to read minds. What do you have to convince us all that we should listen to you?

The Bible says that when Jesus returns, that "every eye will see him" and that he will be accompanied by a vast angelic army.....so what have you got?

Palehorse

Ahhhhh, "the bible" was written in English, correct? Or was "the bible written in Hebrew? Wait "the bible " was written in Roman English......wait "the bible was written in slang, right dog ....wait "the bible was written with words correct? U know you I know eye!

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Ahhhhh, "the bible" was written in English, correct? Or was "the bible written in Hebrew? Wait "the bible " was written in Roman English......wait "the bible was written in slang, right dog ....wait "the bible was written with words correct? U know you I know eye!

:facepalm: OK, we get it.....
sign0097.gif

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I just wish this website would let I use a capital English Roman numeral I, U know, the letter, number, and word without the plank in the I?
ah, you've finally joined the 144,000 club. welcome

Last edited:

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well, that was pretty anti-climatic after waiting all these years. Talk about excessive marketing hype all for nothing! Here he is, just shows up one day on our forum looking for attention. Wow. Disappointing.:)

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
This guy's been here for years.

Where are the Romans when you need them.