• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HELLO I AM AM Guan Yin

KALI ROSE

Well.... Thank you for your kind thoughts.
X. :)
This dialogue may continue on other forum posts.

I do love those who are strong of compassion.

Let us know one final thing before I leave this forum.

The God of Music is here as Krshna.

Incarnations are well known at this point.

Kali leaves me with this message.

AM GUAN YIN
XXX

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
THANK YOU

I AM AFRAID SOME OF YOUR FOLLOWERS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE MARRED BY HYPROCISY

THEY ARE ANNIHILATED BY KRSNA

ETERNALLY

Please expand on this. What do you mean they are marred by hypocrisy and annihilated by Krishna?

KALI ROSE

Please expand on this. What do you mean they are marred by hypocrisy and annihilated by Krishna?
Hello, Indeed I can expand.

The hypocrisy comment was taken down so I am not available to reply to this section. Though I should say that hypocrisy is not a common feature on forums such as these.

Annihilated by Krsna, Well, This means, that with the Hindu Creation story of Krsna, within the tradition where Krsna is the annihilator of the cosmos, all are known as taken down by the Shiva destruction dance and thus rebirthed as new. Yet, before this destruction, Krsna takes on priority of learning those who are not in love of the Cosmos and annihliates the dark matter of that which is not good, and then takes on further priority of learning those who are not in light of love of the Cosmos. This matter is somewhat annihilated according to a big and or a small list that builds up.

Whether this tradition continues is not my say,

Yet I may say that the bigger Krshna of love does so anyway.

May,

Lay,

Pay,

So they say.

Merci

AM GUAN YIN