• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, how goes it?

ONEWAY

I just want to say a little about myself, and that I am a Christian, and has a deep relationship with God. In addition, I have done thorough research into many of the religions out their today and Christianity is by far the one that stands on a absolute foundation, that will not be shaken. It is the truth. I may not know a lot of the answers to many questions that are out there, but I am going to investigate each and every one, for if God stands as the only one, He will stand no matter who tries to prove Him wrong. In fact, God has done that since the creation of the world, He has always been proven right, through all history. Also, I love all of you and hope that the discussions that may come to pass will be a blessing to those who are involved. Lastly, my prayer is that all may come to see that God loves them and that He truly has a purpose for all. He alone is the way, please seek the answers-Romans 10:9-10.

God Bless you all.

Caiman

ONEWAY, I am very happy ot see you have joined us here, welcome- I do hope you'll make yourself comfortable.