• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello! How are you today? I am Maria, new member here!

MariaMe

Welcome to RF.
It's great here if you aren't easily triggered and have some sense of humor. Am I right in presuming that you are not a native English speaker?

Hi! Thanks for a tip :) I have good humor. And yes you are right, english is not my mother language :)

Maria

MariaMe

Shalom and welcome, Maria.

I share your interest in religion, history and music - for me mostly classical and opera punctuated by ballet now and then. In fact, my wife and I just returned from watching the Met/HD production of Handel's Agrippina. It was amazing.

I look forward to your participation at RF.
Oh I love Ballet too! <3 It's been a while when I was watching it... Have to go again soon! Classical music is so nice and relaxing, I like it too! God bless you, Maria.

MariaMe

Thank you everyone for you're nice and warm welcome! <3 This feels good place!
God bless you all, Maria

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Oh I love Ballet too! <3 It's been a while when I was watching it... Have to go again soon! Classical music is so nice and relaxing, I like it too! God bless you, Maria.

Maria, are you familiar with FathomEvents.com. Many movie theaters across the country broadcast performances of the Bolshoi Ballet and the New York Metropolitan Opera. If you can find availability near you, it provides the best seat in the house to see and hear outstanding talent for literally one-tenth the price.

Just to add, the Met/HD will be broadcasting Puccini's Tosca on April 15th featuring Anna Netrebko, a fantastic soprano.

MariaMe

Maria, are you familiar with FathomEvents.com. Many movie theaters across the country broadcast performances of the Bolshoi Ballet and the New York Metropolitan Opera. If you can find availability near you, it provides the best seat in the house to see and hear outstanding talent for literally one-tenth the price.

Just to add, the Met/HD will be broadcasting Puccini's Tosca on April 15th featuring Anna Netrebko, a fantastic soprano.
Oh thank you for this tip! Have to check it right away!! :)