• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello! How are you today? I am Maria, new member here!

MariaMe

Hi everyone,
I am new member here and I am very happy that I found this forum. How are you today? I hope everything is good in you're life at the moment.

I am married woman living happy life. We have one daughter. I am interested in religions, history and music, mostly classical.
I am very busy with my work (teacher) and I have many friends but the reason why I joined here is, that lately I have felt myself a little bit lonely. I wish that I could find some place to find new friends to discuss with all kind of things, life, faith, everything...
Life nowadays is so busy all the time that it is hard to find time to do and think things that are important. I try to go to church as much as I can, it gives me lot of strength. I pray a lot and try to live good life. I feel privileged to have God with me and my family.

Here is lot of interesting discussions going on so I continue reading them. And I am really looking forward to discuss with you all! Have a happy weekend everyone, God Bless you!

Maria

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to RF. This is a nice forum.

They usually have some refreshments around here, but it looks like the only thing on the menu for today is peas. ;)

danieldemol

Premium Member
Hi everyone,
I am new member here and I am very happy that I found this forum. How are you today? I hope everything is good in you're life at the moment.

I am married woman living happy life. We have one daughter. I am interested in religions, history and music, mostly classical.
I am very busy with my work (teacher) and I have many friends but the reason why I joined here is, that lately I have felt myself a little bit lonely. I wish that I could find some place to find new friends to discuss with all kind of things, life, faith, everything...
Life nowadays is so busy all the time that it is hard to find time to do and think things that are important. I try to go to church as much as I can, it gives me lot of strength. I pray a lot and try to live good life. I feel privileged to have God with me and my family.

Here is lot of interesting discussions going on so I continue reading them. And I am really looking forward to discuss with you all! Have a happy weekend everyone, God Bless you!

Maria
Hi Maria,
Welcome to RF :)

Laika

Premium Member
Welcome to the forums Maria. I hope you have a great time here and will make some good friends. Enjoy! :)

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hi everyone,

Maria

Most great to see you here Maria. Hope you enjoy your chats and that life will be most wonderful for you, family and your Community.

My point of view is from the Baha'i perspective, but I too would also see you in fellowship at a church service.

Regards Tony

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us in the staff cafeteria for a free late afternoon snack.
(The shorter members are our administrative staff.)
problem-child-2.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hi, pleased to meet you, welcome to RF, sit back and enjoy the food fight organised by our good bacon and haggis eater @Revoltingest. After that fracas you may wish to partake in a petite gateaux or few

maison-carre.jpg

BTW, you don't need to be mad to play here but it helps :imp:

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi everyone,

Maria
Hello Maria. It is nice to meet you. Welcome to RF. I hope find many interesting conversations here.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Welcome to RF.
It's great here if you aren't easily triggered and have some sense of humor. Am I right in presuming that you are not a native English speaker?

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi everyone,

Maria

Welcome to the forum Maria. There are a few other professional folk here who are good to have a chat with. Hope you find this forum is a good fit for you.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Hi, if you feel like dancing, you’ve come to the wrong place.
But you could change that !

Here’s something to get you started :)

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Shalom and welcome, Maria.

I share your interest in religion, history and music - for me mostly classical and opera punctuated by ballet now and then. In fact, my wife and I just returned from watching the Met/HD production of Handel's Agrippina. It was amazing.

I look forward to your participation at RF.