• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello good people of RF!

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
I am but a simple person searching for a religion i can call my own, and from what i've seen, this is a great place to do it. :D

Welcome to RF and all the best with finding the best religion for you.:)

give_peace_a_chance2_blackpng_puzzle.jpg

It can be a little like solving a puzzle, working it all out.

Araceli Cianna

Hello :) Hope you find what you're looking for as I have. This site helped me a lot - having so many different beliefs shared in one place really opens you up to a new world.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Hi RoseKnows, welcome to RF. I have to warn you.....beware of 'revolting' people bearing bacon.....

Here.....have a welcoming healthy snack before Revoltingest lays some greasy bacon on you.....:p

I made it myself........well, I copied the picture myself anyway.....

images

Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I am but a simple person searching for a religion i can call my own, and from what i've seen, this is a great place to do it. :D
Welcome. Just so you know we do not specialize in that, and your search is your own. You may find that our no-preaching rules limit what you can learn. When you ask a question the response is going to be limited. There is some debate allowed in debate areas, but debates tend to go in circles as there is no judge.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
May there be a lamp to your feet and a light to your path! Welcome!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

When it comes to finding a religion, my advice is to avoid those don't favor the following......
- Bacon, pork & ham
- Beef & lamb
- Shellfish
- Peace & non-aggression
- Dancing
- Amarital sex
- Perverse forms of sex
- Homosexuality
- Changing gender
- Tolerating other religions
- Western clothing
- Preserving history & culture of others
- Science
- The Simpsons

As a reward for reading that long list, you get free....
BBQ-014.jpg

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Greetings, salutations, and welcome. I hope you find what you seek here.