• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello from Texas.

Trip Bapho

I always love exchanging ideas and thoughts with both like-minded & unlike-minded people. I have read various posts from this site throughout the years and decided to make an account.

I consider Atheist just because I don't believe in the basic definition of a bearded sky god but there is a depth to what I personally feel and believe.

I played college football & currently coach a high school team.

If I had to listen to one person speak forever it'd be Alan Watts.

Would be an anarchist but aware that elections and politics exist so I vote liberal just because it supports human rights more than the alternative.

I love all religions on one side of the coin and wish none existed on the other.

I am here to hopefully have both learnable & teachable moments.

If you read this.. Thanks for your time!

Ps. If anyone could tell me what I'm supposed to write in the Tags: line itd be much appreciated.

Trip.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

There's a free evening snack in the RF staff cafeteria.....
backyard-dinner-party-decor-inspiration-theme-decoration-table-ideas-hawaiian-luau-food-for-542cfc18a18ed.jpg

Firemorphic

Activist Membrane
I've still yet to meet a fellow theist who believes in a bearded dude that lives in the clouds, one day perhaps some loon will come out of the woodworks, but for now, I'm waiting eagerly on that.

Alan Watts? well there's a good start, he is a great speaker and I share your enthusiasm for him (although I don't consider him an authoritative speaker on all subjects)

Welcome :)

Earthling

David Henson
Welcome, and may you have many thoughtful discussions here.

The tags are for words that are helpful for SEO (search engine optimization - Link). Key words to help search engines deliver something that is being searched. They should be words in your post, like for this one they might be "tags, search, engine, SEO, optimization"

SEO is a fickle, ever changing phenomenon. I don't usually bother with the tags because the search engines are capable of deciding what words are best suited for optimization than I have time to bother with. It seems pointless to me.

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A liberal, atheist, anarchist, and Buddhist?
Are you sure you're from Texas?

Welcome.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm surprised they haven't hung a murder on him and executed him by now. Good thing he's not gay, he'd be dead for sure!
You've never spent much time in Texas.
I have one gay friend there who feels right at home.
He lives in "Homo Heights" in Houston.
Hate & prejudice are things worth losing.