• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello From Texas, New Member here

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Hello! Welcome to the forum! You will find believers and non-believers from all religions here. Make yourself at home and jump right into the discussions. :)

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Hello Kid.

Put me in the non-believer category, but don't let that stop you. I'm human too - and I don't eat babies for breakfast. :)

Have fun,
TVOR

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Howdy Do CocaColaKid!!
Welcome to the forum. Maize is right you'll find all types here. But keep an open mind and you'll learn alot about different types of faiths (and non-faiths).

Have fun!:jiggy:

robtex

Veteran Member
howdy neigbor i am 15 miles north of the capital city in round rock. Its a suburb of austin --home of dell computers. good to meet another texan. When you say Christian do you mean methodist, catholic, baptist non denomination ect......what are your hobbies and what brought you to a religious forum?

Davidium

Welcome from the Texas Gulf Coast!

Reason and Respect in all you say and do,

David Pyle
Galveston Island, Republic of Texas