• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, everyone!

KelseyR

The eternal optimist!
I'm new here and just getting oriented.

The site looks sharply designed, but the prompts to post should be far more immediate and prominent.

My position on religion is as follows:

I believe that nature alone is sufficient to explain creation and eternal existence of self. I don't favor the typical atheist stance over that of the faithful, and I don't like the animosity between these camps. I tread the middle as a moderate- but am as far from being either a fence-sitter or a Buddhist as you can imagine.

I'll try to be polite and informative, and hopefully I'll find something of interest here.

dingdao

The eternal Tao cannot be told - Tao Te Ching
I think I'll need to avoid sharing good information from time to time. I mainly wonder if anyone actually knows anything here.
Nobody here knows nothin'.
otoh
30,000 members, someone will actually know what you're talking about.

ETA: Welcome

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher

The site looks sharply designed, but the prompts to post should be far more immediate and prominent.

I believe that nature alone is sufficient to explain creation and eternal existence of self. I don't favor the typical atheist stance over that of the faithful, and I don't like the animosity between these camps. I tread the middle as a moderate- but am as far from being either a fence-sitter or a Buddhist as you can imagine.

I'll try to be polite and informative, and hopefully I'll find something of interest here.

Hello and welcome, btw if that is the real you in that picture, you're very attractive!

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member

How you doing? Welcome.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I think I'll need to avoid sharing good information from time to time. I mainly wonder if anyone actually knows anything here.
Two and two is four, Carson City is de capital of Nevada, uh, George Washington was the foist president.

Wait.

That is stuff Bugs Bunny knows. I may not know anything then.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

Hi Kelsey,

Welcome to RF. I hope your experience here is a very positive one and you'll want to stay around.

Best Wishes
Adrian

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us for the midnite snack in the RF staff break room.
(We're not allowed in there, but staff are lazy & sleepy.)
th

Too bad you weren't here yesterday.
We had haggis then.

Workman

UNIQUE

Welcome to RF..enjoy!