• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello everyone!

Okay so I'm not really good at doing introduction posts but anyway, here goes.

I am a 15 year old Spanish Peruvian girl. I have grown up in a religious family, I am a Catholic (Christian) and since I was small, I've grown up in this faith, considering Jesus as one of the most important people of my life and my best friend and guide in life. I would like to join in these debates and just share my opinion with you guys.

Btw I also have quite an interest in other religions. I think they all have something to teach us.

Regards,
Rosalia

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Welcome, Rosalia.
If you want do discuss your religion and others, you've come to the right place.
I hope you haven't bitten off more than you can chew, though.;)

suncowiam

I am a 15 year old Spanish Peruvian girl. I have grown up in a religious family, I am a Catholic (Christian) and since I was small, I've grown up in this faith, considering Jesus as one of the most important people of my life and my best friend and guide in life. And I feel I need someone to talk to about my religion and my faith. I would like to share with all of you my thoughts and opinions about this amazing religion.

Btw I also have quite an interest in other religions. I think they all have something to teach us.

Regards,
Rosalia

Do your parents know you're on these sites talking to adults? And you probably shouldn't give out your real name without talking to your parents about it either.

Seriously...

You're probably not going to find the spiritual or religious conversations that you possibly were hoping to find here. In most cases, it's more of a debate forum. Just letting you know...

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Be nice, Suncowiam
Moo!

HappyCow.jpg

Do your parents know you're on these sites talking to adults? And you probably shouldn't give out your real name without talking to your parents about it either.

Seriously...

You're probably not going to find the spiritual or religious conversations that you possibly were hoping to find here. In most cases, it's more of a debate forum. Just letting you know...

I Don't want spiritual or religious conversations tbh. Just wanna share my views on things.. If I want a spiritual conversation I wouldn't doubt to go to my parents, local priest or school chaplain.

Second, Rosalia is not my real name! (My real name I am not going to give lol)

Third) Yeah my parents know.

Why I really wanted to register was because I'm facing somethings which I really wanna understand. (Like atheism, etc) :D

suncowiam

Be nice, Suncowiam

Let's be straight-forward. She's a child in an adult forum.

When she wonders off to the other forums, how many people will know that she is only 15 when they start debating her?

She really needs her parents supervision here to ensure that these other ideologies do not interfere with their parenting.

Just my 2 cents.

suncowiam

I Don't want spiritual or religious conversations tbh. Just wanna share my views on things.. If I want a spiritual conversation I wouldn't doubt to go to my parents, local priest or school chaplain.

Second, Rosalia is not my real name! (My real name I am not going to give lol)

Third) Yeah my parents know.

Why I really wanted to register was because I'm facing somethings which I really wanna understand. (Like atheism, etc) :D

Just have a strong stomach and will. You will encounter all types of conversations and some can be very emotional. They will assume you are an adult so they will speak to you like an adult.

I personally came here to try to understand theists and theism. I still don't and that was a long time ago.

Good luck.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

I am a 15 year old Spanish Peruvian girl. I have grown up in a religious family, I am a Catholic (Christian) and since I was small, I've grown up in this faith, considering Jesus as one of the most important people of my life and my best friend and guide in life. I would like to join in these debates and just share my opinion with you guys.

Regards,
Rosalia
So good to have you! I'm a Christian and my wife is from Venezuela. Have visited your beautiful city of Arequipa!

Welcome.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Regards,
Rosalia

In a near by town there is a restaurant that on some days serves Peruvian food and we find it delicious.
Since Jesus taught that he was the way, the truth (religious truth), and the life (everlasting life) then to me you are wise to listen to his teachings.

Regards and welcome Rosalia to RF.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

Regards,
Rosalia

Welcome to RF Rosalie:)

Aldrnari

Welcome! It might be beneficial to ask your questions in the DIR forums if you seek answers. I feel debates are fun, but rarely produce any real information... Honest inquiry from practicing members of a particular religion will point you in a more useful direction, in my opinion. :)