• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello Everyone

I'm not exactly new to religiousforums, but I've been away for a long time and I'd like to start fresh with those of you I haven't met or talked with in quite a while. I just made the biggest move of my life a month ago. I graduated college in may and moved from Ohio to South Carolina to start the 'next thing' in my life and strike it out on my own. So this is a hello to everyone on the forums!

Todd

Rajun Cajun
goodjewishboy said:
I'm not exactly new to religiousforums, but I've been away for a long time and I'd like to start fresh with those of you I haven't met or talked with in quite a while. I just made the biggest move of my life a month ago. I graduated college in may and moved from Ohio to South Carolina to start the 'next thing' in my life and strike it out on my own. So this is a hello to everyone on the forums!
Nice to meet you and Welcome. I know I don't know you yet, but good to see you back on the forum. Welcome back :D .

Todd

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi goodJewishboy,

I don't think I recognize the name, but Welcome back!

You might like to refresh your memory by having a look at:- Articles for New Members ; from there, there is a link to the forum rules, which you ought to see.

I see you're 'starting the 'next thing' in your life and striking it out on your own.'

-Good luck, and I hope things fall into place for you!:)

Natas

Greetings, goodjewishboy! Welcome back!

I have a sister who also just moved recently to South Carolina, the Western part of the state I believe. Anyway, enjoy yourself here.

Fluffy

A fool
I remember you! :) Welcome back! Hope you have another good time (assuming your first time here was good enough to make you wanna come back again! :))

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Welcome back :D I remember seeing you a couple of times before and wondered where you had gotten off to..