• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello everyone

egcroc

we're all stardust
Greetings, I used to be a muslim but have recently left Islam for several reasons, many of which are specific for islam and many others can go for other Abrahamic religions... As for my personal belief at the moment, well all I can say is that I'm confused and feeling a bit lost since I've made that decision just recently, after all it's quite difficult to abandon something you grew up to and believed passionately for long years...

back to my personal beliefs, I still believe that a supreme, conscious(?), intelligent(?) Power designed, built, energized and still energizes the great finely-tuned motion of the universe and life on earth and likely on other planets, and that's why I call myself a deist, the reason I'm agnostic is that I have no idea about the nature or attributes of this power

just because I've rejected religion doesn't mean I reject the previous fact, only the incoherent method abrahamic religions used to explain it... and although I feel angry and scorned at islam, I hold nothing but good will to my fellow muslims, but I'm afraid I can't say the same about the salafists who come #1 on the list of reasons I left islam, I hope to have some nice friendly discussions with them on this lovely forum, I can't see any reason for hate only for a change of heart..
:camp:
Peace,

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Welcome to the Forum, Egcroc!

I think you'll find others here who have also left Islam. I hope you have some interesting conversations!

InvestigateTruth

Welcome egcroc!

I also know some others with similar story like yours. well, here in RF you can discuss your views openly.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Greetings, I used to be a muslim but have recently left Islam for several reasons, many of which are specific for islam and many others can go for other Abrahamic religions... As for my personal belief at the moment, well all I can say is that I'm confused and feeling a bit lost since I've made that decision just recently, after all it's quite difficult to abandon something you grew up to and believed passionately for long years...
Shalom / Salaam and welcome.

I'm sure that leaving Islam must have been difficult. Permit me to suggest that you don't leave it too far behind.