• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello All!

Hello everybody! My name is Benjamin and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

I am a Christian, but not always the best one. Living a charitable and minimalist life in service to God is important to me, although I am definitely far from always successful at this. I think I have many doubts and questions about my faith at times. I believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins, but the Bible is a long and complicated book and it can raise as many questions as it does answers sometimes. That is mainly why I joined these forums. I want to see the perspectives of others, Christians and non Christians alike.

Health is a big part of my life. I have struggled with both mental and physical health problems for most of my life and so I am always trying to strictly keep both under control. Childhood abuse has unfortunately left its mark on me physically and it's kind of a waiting game to see how that will affect my transition into my later 20s, but so far I've been healthier than I've ever been so I'm feeling good about it!

I am always trying to learn knew things and develop new perspectives on the world. Keeping an open mind and always trying to improve oneself are daily tenets I try to live by. I am not always successful at this either, but failure and imperfection are all part of the human experience!

I have a beautiful dog named pumpkin whom I adore (maybe I will post pictures at some point). I study Energy Technology with a focus in wind and solar energy at my local community college. I am writer of music, suicide survivor and treated schizophrenic. I love life, my family and my friends. Oh, and I horde books like a mad man.

I think that's about it. Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm an open book and personal questions do not bother me in the slightest.

Love and peace be with you.

Laika

Premium Member
Welcome. As you are a dog lover, I hope this picture of a Golden Labrador puppy makes you feel at home. :)

1fSspv.gif

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to the forum!

(Be wary of those members that would offer you mouthwatering cuisine.)