• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, all

taykair

Greetings to all here at Religious Forums.

I had been offline for quite some time, and when I returned I found that the forum I used to be a part of is no longer in existence. Unfortunately, this seems to be the norm among the forums I've been a member of in the past. I hope I'm not the Angel of Death - bringing about the end of every forum I join.

If there's anyone here who remembers Taykair (or Traveller) at the old PX forums, then let me know you're here.

As for a short "faith bio", I was a fundamentalist Christian during the early part of my life. Later I dabbled in "New Age" spirituality. Now I'm an agnostic (but I'm not a fanatic about it). I'm rather skeptical but (I hope) not cynical when it comes to unsubstantiated claims made by others.

Finally, if you read any statements I make in any future posts of mine, you need to mentally add the words "in my opinion".

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate

I had been offline for quite some time, and when I returned I found that the forum I used to be a part of is no longer in existence. Unfortunately, this seems to be the norm among the forums I've been a member of in the past. I hope I'm not the Angel of Death - bringing about the end of every forum I join.

If there's anyone here who remembers Taykair (or Traveller) at the old PX forums, then let me know you're here.

As for a short "faith bio", I was a fundamentalist Christian during the early part of my life. Later I dabbled in "New Age" spirituality. Now I'm an agnostic (but I'm not a fanatic about it). I'm rather skeptical but (I hope) not cynical when it comes to unsubstantiated claims made by others.

Finally, if you read any statements I make in any future posts of mine, you need to mentally add the words "in my opinion".

Yarr, sorry yer old boat was shipwrecked, welcome aboard!

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Welcome aboard.....
18.gif
Lots of
stickpoke.gif
.....some
2mo5pow.gif
.....and a fair bit of
deadhorse.gif

....but feel free to add whatever you think needs discussing.

4xvim2p.gif

Milton Platt

Oh, Crap!!! Please go away!!!! Just kidding......

taykair

Hi, folks.

I'm going to be gone for a little while. I've really enjoyed reading the posts here, many of which were quite thought-provoking.

Take care.

taykair

I'm back once again, with an important message:

I'm back once again.

(Is there an echo in here?)