• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello All, Unitarian here

nocturnalavalonian

Seeker of Knowledge
Hi, everyone. I recently found this site by accident but I really like it. I've been browsing here for the past couple of weeks and I find the discussions here very interesting, and, I must add, far more civilized than on most other sites. I see this partly as a sign of the intelligence of many members and partly as a good case for having moderators.

Anyway, I live in Bristol, England and I am a Unitarian Christian Deist and Universalist, or you can just call me a very liberal Christian, if it's less of a mouthful!

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Watch out for this Odion fella....when he argues, he whips his dreadlocks around. Those things smart!

Mr stoat

Interesting! My dad was Unitarian minister in Bristol 1966-73 and I was organist at the erstwhile Oakfield Road Church. I believe there may be a few people around still who remember me.... (Grace, Audrey, Bernard, Sylvia.....?)