• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, again

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Hi everyone on RF.

It's been a while since I've been here. I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I have changed quite a lot since I was last here. My life isn't what it was. I'm still on the road to awe/becoming. Since so much of me is different, I thought I'd rejoin this community with new perspectives and experiences. I want to see some things I couldn't previously see. Life/time will do that to a person.

So without further ado...

I'm Buttons* I live in the land of the long white cloud. In the last two years I finished my BA in religious studies and philosophy, and a BA Hons in philosophy. I identify as a Gnostic. I usually do anything for a laugh, but I've been known to take some things more seriously. I have a lot to learn! I am happy to re-aquaint myself with some of you, and others I am happy to meet you for the first time.

:) See you around!

elmarna

YOU ARE A GREAT ASSET TO ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for coming back!
YOU ARE WELL RECIEVED!

Heeeeeyyyyyyy hey hey Buttn's, whatcha doin'?
It's yer ol' pal with the magic thighs. Just got back m'self.:flirt:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Hey Buttons, welcome back! Did you get caught on the edge of the black hole again? I tell ya, you got to be careful about that...sucks you right back in. ;)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
heeehee, yes, the mighty black hole of academics and alternatively RF... powerful forces. Once you're in... there's hardly an escape :D