• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello ^_^

jimbo1174

Greetings from New Mexico! :D

Hi am so very new to this place, so hello there hope you all who read this are doing good!

Since I'm new and don't know much about this place, I have a question.

Is there a place on this website to "Ask for others thoughts on what you believe" Because my beliefs are so strange...Idk what I would be called if my beliefs were labeled. is there a forum section to ask this here? It's been killing me to know what I am. I feel like a mix of other beliefs.

BTW sry if this is...well..strange to ask about.

Thanks a whole lot!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
You might try starting a thread here......
http://www.religiousforums.com/forums/seekers-dir.312/

And while you post, have some.....
th

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Greetings jimbo1174.
Welcome to RF.

There are a few different forums to talk about your personal beliefs. "Seekers" seems most suitable.
Perhaps, though, it would be better to join in the general discussion and express your opinions.
Tom

jimbo1174

Hi columbus, Hope your doing good! Yes I was told that the "Seekers" might be good place. I tried asking there already. If it does not work out, I delete the question (If it really causes problems) and I'll just take it somewhere else then.

I'm very... what's the word.. shy about asking problems and getting them in the wrong areas (it happened once on another forum and it was not fun), And don't like causing problems. but thanks so much

Laika

Premium Member
Hey Jimbo, Welcome to RF. :)

Is there a place on this website to "Ask for others thoughts on what you believe" Because my beliefs are so strange...Idk what I would be called if my beliefs were labeled. is there a forum section to ask this here? It's been killing me to know what I am. I feel like a mix of other beliefs.

RF is pretty diverse, so you'll be more than welcome here. If you want to get to know people, you could start a thread in the "Comparative Religion" subforum (as it has been used for that purpose in a couple of threads before). If you have something really unique and want to share, "The Interview Place" might be of interest if you'll feeling confident enough.