• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hellish near death experiences

Nous

Premium Member
And how could all the positive after effects of a near death experience happen
if there was no contact with higher dimensions or higher dimensional energy?

Bright Lights, Big Mystery
Interesting article. Yes, the unusual, consistent, long-term beneficial effects of NDEs have long been noted, and need to be accounted for. The transformative effects are quite unlike those of any dream or hallucination (as though one actually needs further proof that NDEs are not dreams or hallucinations). Also noteworthy are the findings of Dr. Greyson's 2007 study showing that over a period of 2 decades people do not forget their NDEs or embellish their accounts.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What you have written here is gobbledygook in addition to being false. I didn't say any such thing as "it makes free will possible" . When I use the pronoun "it," I know what "it" refers to. I didn't use it.
So if I started a thread outlining what we know about the way the brain makes decisions, you wouldn't want to discuss it? In particular since in your view the brain's biologically based functions are insufficient to bring free will about, you wouldn't want to specify what else it uses and how you know?