• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell

DrM

Holly said:
Personally, I have a very hard time believing in Hell. If it does exist, it's probably only for Satan (if he exists) and his demons (if they exist). As you can see, I also doubt the existance of Satan and his demons. I feel that if Satan does exist, he is probably just a metaphor for the evil that humans are capable of. Demons are probably just like all the other spirits if they exist. I am generally quite Agnostic in my beliefs. I do believe in a higher power but I'm not exactly sure what I believe about that higher power.
I agree 100% with what you write. Try the link to Deism on this forum.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
"Religiosity is for those who are afraid of going to hell; spirituality is for those who have come out of it."
If your soul is full of love, your Hereafter will be a Paradise.

Unfortunately not everyone on this Earth lives that state of perpetual love and peace in their heart; and our heart is our hereafter.
;)