• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell for the Heathens : )

Scott1

Just FYI... Viva has been temorarily banned for multiple violations of forum rules.

Some people just have no respect for people who don't think just the way they do... what a shame.

Peace to all of you wonderful members who put up with this person... I pray Viva stays away from our Forum

Scott

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
:biglaugh: F*** me, is this thread still going?? :biglaugh:

BTW, I'm bringing the marshmallows! :jiggy: I'm sure I can figure out a way to toast them and dance at the same time... :jiggy:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Ill bet when Viva gets unbanned, he'll be back and start saying how everyone here is going to hell and and how we all hate him and ploted against him to get him banned, and how much he and his god of bigoty hates us.
I do have confidence he will continue his trend of not backing up any of his opinions.

Lady Crimson

credo quia absurdum
Well, Viva, of course all the sweet little heathens are going to hell for the word 'Hell' comes from the name of the northern godess of the Inferno, Hel. So, you see, Hell is quite a pagan concept. :sarcastic

Whose gonna join me for a barbaque down here in hell? Yup, I'm going there too! Just because Viva started this thread, I'm switching over to paganism. From now on, all my gods live in Asgard!

Happy pagan dance everyone! :jiggy:

DeepShadow

White Crow
Viva said:
I just wanted to post a friendly reminder that those without Jesus Christ will absolutely be in hell : )

Now you cannot judge me - for you heathen embrace tolerance.
I guess I'll see you all there. I'd rather burn in hell for being tolerant than go to Heaven because I was a bigot.

God Bless you all, brothers and sisters. I'm going to bed.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
*huggles Scott for announcing this bit of good news*

Bastet, maybe we can hold the marshmallows on sticks while we're dancing? *ponders this*

Thanks to everyone who supported us heathens during this particular bit of bigotry. Your generosity of spirit reminds me how much I love RF.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Awwe. I wanted to ask Viva how they were so sure their religion was the right one.

*pouts... then joins in the happy Pagan dance*

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Thanks to everyone who supported us heathens during this particular bit of bigotry. Your generosity of spirit reminds me how much I love RF.
It is nice to know that christianity isn't the only accepted religion, and that heathens have support groups.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Luke Wolf said:
It is nice to know that christianity isn't the only accepted religion, and that heathens have support groups.
Hehee, I've never seen anything like the wonderful support that this forum shows all religions. What's great is that we're allowed to return it, too! :woohoo: