• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell for the Heathens : )

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And in the original autographs it is the position that there are no erorrs and among the text we have today no contradictions (rather apparent contradiction).
Ask, and I will list a list of Biblical Contradictions.

No God does not love every human. There are some that He hates.
For God so loved the world..... Does that mean that the ones God hates cannot recieve Salvation, even if they believe in Christ as Saviour? Oh wait, God KILLED everyone but Noah and his family. So does God really love the world?

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Viva said:
Brothers and Sisters,

It's amazing how the pagans are not informed regarding their paganism. It is as if you follow weird systems just because nothing is no television or else it feels good.
It's not so amazing you consider the pagans uninformed about Paganism when you consider how much tripe can be found out there put about by people who aren't Pagans but seem to think they know all about it. The contingent of red headed, green skinned, warty nosed, baby eating followers of Hitler (who incidentally , have the combined weight of a duck) who frequent this board are a prime example.
Give us a relevent and unbiased source for the font of information you seem to have access to, and perhaps your opinion may gain more credence than you've mustered so far.

Circle One - I believe that you god/goddess gives you a psuedo type light. Your god is said to do this in 2nd Corinthians 11:14 - but it is a blinding light, where you will never see.
Hmm, a blinding light where you will never see...that'd be the sun shining out of your arse, wouldn't it?

---look, if I was confident in my position, and you had a belief that I was going to hell, this would not shake me. That is the difference between us. Since you are so uncomfortable, this denotes that fact that you are lacking confidence, ,knowledge, and comfort in your position. Believe me - I would too if I were you : )
The JW's knocking on my door at 8am on a weekend trying to foist copies of The Watchtower on me against my will makes me uncomfortable...in that **** off you pain in the arse I don't care what you think and I haven't even had a cup of coffee yet, kinda way. It doesn't mean I am shaky in my faith, it means I detest the arrogance of someone who will come up to me and tell me I'm going to a nasty place after I die just because something they THINK they may have read in the equivalent of a bound omnibus of a tabloid newspaper tells them so. It's just plain rude and you were obviously dragged up rather than bought up if you think it isn't.

---And yes, My God (as found in an Encyclopedia known as the Bible) does not love everybody. He hates some people. See Romans 13:5 along with Proverbs where he hates the wicked and does not hear their prayers. I didn't say it, God said it via the authors of the Divine Encyclopedia (aka Bible).---
You mean The Concise but Contradictory Encyclopaedia of Judaic/Christian Myth?
If he hates the wicked and doesn't hear their prayers then that would give the wicked some pause for thought, wouldn't it? In case you weren't aware, pagan and wicked are not actually interchangeable terms.

Thus is it quite possible via the Scriptures that God may hate you. But I hope otherwise and only time will tell upon the closing of your caskets.
God hates me via the scriptures?:eek: Good thing I don't read them then, isn't it.

I've met some lovely Christians...unfortunately you weren't one of them.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've met some lovely Christians...unfortunately you weren't one of them.
A couple of my friends just happen to be Christian. But what seperates them from the ones like Viva are they are tolerant of other religions, and have intrepretations of the Bible that allows that. Also they don't take the Bible to be the literal word of God.

I did just notice the grin after the title of this thread. That means that even if Viva didn't intent to threaten the heathens of this forum, he enjoys the idea of us burning in hell and suffering for eternity. Viva, I could do some things using magick and conjuring to make you suffer greatly for a few moon cycles, but Im too nice to do that. Now if you step into a wrestling ring with me, thats a whole different story. My new masked gimmick could get a big push if I were to beat up Viva in the ring. Shadow Wolf comes out to Slipknots Heretic Anthem, beats the crap out of Viva, who is a strict christian, and then people realize that Shadow Wolf does NOT like the light, and will crush all who would oppose the Shadow Realm. So if your ever around Kokomo Viva, give me a call.

Circle_One

---look, if I was confident in my position, and you had a belief that I was going to hell, this would not shake me. That is the difference between us. Since you are so uncomfortable, this denotes that fact that you are lacking confidence, ,knowledge, and comfort in your position. Believe me - I would too if I were you : )
Dearest Viva, it seems to me that you are, infact, the one here who is unconfident in their beliefs, for if you were confident in them, you wouldn't constantly feel the need to preach at other people and condemn them to hell as a means of justifying your own internal fears regarding the truth (or lack thereof) in your religion.

It seems you use the "wickedness" you pretend to see in others to mask the wickedness you actually have within yourself. You, my dear, need to open your eyes and realize that no matter how hard you wish for it, there will never be any proof that your way is the one and only right way, save for a few words in a book written millenia ago.

Apart from all that, I am not unconfident in my beliefs. I am completely and utterly confident that my path is the right choice for me, though it may not be for you or anyone else. However, I don't feel the need to condemn others or preach to them, because I am also confident that they will find their own path without my help. I am by no means shaky with regards to your hell for I do not believe in your hell. I cannot fear something that means nothing to me, something that I don't even believe in.

If, however, in death, I find that my Pagan path was wrong and I end up in this eternal damnation you call hell, I will don my bikini, rub on some sunblock and dance my Happy Heathen Pagan dance, rejoicing in the fact that though my path was wrong, I still had the right and ability to choose my own beliefs.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Viva said:
I'm gonna take a big leap and guess that 'He' happens to hate the same people you hate? (Actually, that may not be the case, and I apologize if it isn't. It just seems that some here who view their diety as hating anyone seem to possess that remarkable coincidence.)

Perhaps, my friend, you will relieve me of some of my ignorance of my own religion, then? I have never heard it called a 'witch's foot' and was simply curious on the matter. A few months ago, we had a person deriding the 'Book of Wiccam' for supposedly copying from the Bible. You can imagine the stir that caused.

I'm going to join C1 in being glad to lather on the sunblock if I arrive in a place my path does not say exists, but I will be dancing with her, too. I will be dancing my Happy Heathen Pagan Dance, and I will be celebrating the dances of all the other faiths, too. I celebrate your faith, too, even if I may be appalled at the way you are currently practising it. (Although again, I say, you could be simply pretending to be of one faith to try to bring anger from one group to another. That would be rather difficult here, since the majority of our people are kind to one another.)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Viva said:
In that, your god seems to lack profoundity. In so far as your god is no better than most humans and less than some humans.

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Hey there Viva!!

I am a Christian and I have to say that your words are so far from what God wants from those who follow Him. If I were you, I would look back into the Bible, research some of the preachers in the new testament, and see how often the apostles and disciples used the scare tactic of, "you will burn in hell", to get the unbeliever saved. Such is not what he wants. Don't return bad with bad, but overcome bad with good. You and I and any other christian out there have absolutely no right to tell anyone that they are going to hell. Do I believe in hell? Yes. Do I believe that some people will go there? Yes. Do I have a right to tell someone that they are going there? NO. Do I have a right to even consider someone is going their? NO. You are entitled to your beliefs, of course, but God does not entitle you to lay a judgement that is no one elses but His. Everyone on this sight, whether I agree with them or not, are good people. They mean well and many of them have more love for their fellow man/woman in their pinky finger, than most of the 'Christians' I have ever met. If you truly love someone and you are worried about their soul when they die, here is an idea, teach Jesus to them out of love. Tell them of the blessings in Christ. Tell them of the wonderful life you can live when you look at people in the same way he does; as creatures of this earth with an amazing power to create joy, happiness and love if they just try. Otherwise, do God, Jesus and all of my fellow brethren a big favor, and keep your mouth shut. We look bad enough with guys like Falwell and Robertson around.

Viva

Hello EEWRED, : )

Perhaps you are extremely new or else remained as an infant in Christianity. I am NOT trying to convert or preach. This post was simply a way to share my beliefs that the Heathens will be going to hell.

You see - there is a righteous judgement and this is my belief (see John 7:24).

You indicated that you think the people on here are "good" people. This tells me how you may be lacking in your studies. You see the Christian position is that every human is a bad person (evil). Thus there are no good people at all in this world (see Jeremiah 17:9 or Is: 64:4-6).

Now perhaps you are spoofing me and may be a Heathen pretending to be a Christian. I have no idea, but via some of your comments - I indeed have to wonder

Respectfully,

Viva

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Viva said:
Hello EEWRED, : )

Perhaps you are extremely new or else remained as an infant in Christianity. I am NOT trying to convert or preach. This post was simply a way to share my beliefs that the Heathens will be going to hell.
I have been a Christian for quite some time. I think you to go back and read your Bible some more, because one of the many ways people can tell that we are of Christ is through our actions and words. In other words, how we act. Since in every part of our lives we are to resemble Christ in word and deed. So, do you think that telling people they are heathens and that they are going to hell is Christ like?

Viva said:
You see - there is a righteous judgement and this is my belief (see John 7:24).
Yes, there is arighteaous judgement. I believe with all of my heart that God will judge the righteous and the unrighteous inlike. Keyword there being God. Not Viva. See the difference? I hope you can keep up.

Viva said:
You indicated that you think the people on here are "good" people. This tells me how you may be lacking in your studies. You see the Christian position is that every human is a bad person (evil). Thus there are no good people at all in this world (see Jeremiah 17:9 or Is: 64:4-6).
By good, I mean decent, frindly, caring, honest, etc. Certainly you know the difference between the the good of God and the good of man? Again, do some studying and get back with me.

Viva said:
Now perhaps you are spoofing me
Funny, I was about to ask the same thing.

Viva said:
and may be a Heathen pretending to be a Christian.
No, I am a Christian. But, I would happy to stand with the 'heathen' you refer to and object to your false judgements.

Viva said:
I have no idea, but via some of your comments - I indeed have to wonder

Respectfully,

Viva
Okay, so even those who are christians, if they disagree with your interpretation of the Bible, are heathens? Or, it is okay to jump to a conclusion about someone because they disagree with what you teach? You are going to have to explain this one to me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
So, we are all evil people and you are the only good one? Exactly what you said Viva.
But if I do discover I am wrong, and I am cast into Hell, I will join in the Happy Pagan Dance, get some of the best metal groups has to offer to put on a big concert, and then Satan had better be ready to give up his thrown, because I will come to claim it for myself.

BTW, are those frubals sympathy frubals?

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Luke 7:36 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Luke 11:43 Woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye love the uppermost seats in the synagogues, and greetings in the markets.

1 John 4:20 If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

1 John 4:7-8 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love .

So ? Are we there yet ?

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Viva said:
your ability to take scripture out of context (completely out of context) surprises even me

i still await your reply on the Hebrew...and also from a previous thread on Schrodinger and his cat

Viva

It's very odd that when I correct you EEWRED you spout emotional comments. You would rather stand with the heathen rather then...

My confidence is increasing that you are nothing more then a confused heathen in a Christian diaper.

Look - Like I said before, I have no personal issues with any of you. YOu all seem to be very nice people. I"m sure you kiss babies and pet puppies, but it is my belief that without the bowing of the knee to the truth which you surpress, you will simply go to hell. It's your fault.

I"m not preaching or anything. Just sharing. As a witch or wiccan would appreciate this next saying (via context) - you heathens are nothing more then hornless goats soon to dwell with the green man and (or aka - depending on grade) Horned Goat. Enjoy the party.

Respectfully,

Viva

---the verses quoted are in reference to unrighteous judgement. Logically righteous judgement is there and allowed via an ultimate authority which you heathens (thinking EEWRED is included here) reject or refuse to submit to.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
viva said:
---the verses quoted are in reference to unrighteous judgement. Logically righteous judgement is there and allowed via an ultimate authority which you heathens (thinking EEWRED is included here) reject or refuse to submit to.
umm no, no they are not

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Viva said:
It's very odd that when I correct you EEWRED you spout emotional comments. You would rather stand with the heathen rather then...

My confidence is increasing that you are nothing more then a confused heathen in a Christian diaper.

Look - Like I said before, I have no personal issues with any of you. YOu all seem to be very nice people. I"m sure you kiss babies and pet puppies, but it is my belief that without the bowing of the knee to the truth which you surpress, you will simply go to hell. It's your fault.

I"m not preaching or anything. Just sharing. As a witch or wiccan would appreciate this next saying (via context) - you heathens are nothing more then hornless goats soon to dwell with the green man and (or aka - depending on grade) Horned Goat. Enjoy the party.

Respectfully,

Viva

There was nothing 'emotional' about my response. Maybe you are reading something into it that isn't there. I find it very odd that someone who sincerely wishes to teach salvation to the lost, would come into a sight, and on the very first day, simply say, 'all heathens are going to hell', but not offer a solution. I find that you do not care who goes to heaven and who does not, but that you are more interested in proclaiming to the world the fact that they are lost, and not that they can be saved. It's the old, I know something you don't know mentality. I know to do that publically here would be inappropriate, but you could invite someone privately to e-mail them or send a private message to see if they are interested. No, I think you just want to make the 'heathens' mad at you. I think that you just don't like them because they don't believe the same way you do. You are really missing out on some good company. Your loss. Once again, you have judged me unrighteously if you count me as a heathen, I would not do the same to you, but I do know enough about you from this thread to see that you are very confused.