• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hej!

anders

I am a translator, translating medical and technical texts from a number of languages into my native Swedish. I also am a student of linguistics and of religion. My interests seem to increasingly concentrate on South and South-East Asia. I used to be a rather ardent Christian. Now I am past 60, single and happy. I look forward to discussing with you-all.

Anders

Rex

Founder
Welcome anders

You seem to have knowledge of many things. We look forward to your thoughts.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Hi anders, I'm glad you're here. I always enjoy your posts even if a couple of them are over my head lol. :oops:

Maize

Caiman

Hello Anders. Linguistics.. I like ;) I am going to be starting a degree level course at Manchester University in Septermber, 'English Language and Linguistics'.

Welcome to the site :D

robtex

Veteran Member
wow good to meet you....now that you are no longer an "ardent Christian" where did your spirtual journey take you and what are u looking for on here?

anders

I suppose that my philosophy of life is mostly influenced by Daoism, Buddhism and Sikhism in that order. I'm here for discussions and learning more about religions in general. I am now studying Religion at the local University, and am trying to learn as many languages as possible, out of my interest in languages and to be able to read (or at least decipher) texts of different kinds in those languages.