• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heaven

RJ50

ALL that is evil? If "the deity" is "all evil" the deity would make the deity look good, strong, beneficial, rich, smarter than anyone else, you know, like EVIL does. Maybe you see the deity as evil but I cannot believe you honestly see the deity as the "epitome of all that is evil".

Have you actually read the Bible? The deeds attributed to it are worse than anything any human has done, take the mythical flood for starters!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Have you actually read the Bible? The deeds attributed to it are worse than anything any human has done, take the mythical flood for starters!

I think evil is not measured by how many souls are affected. I rate evil by how cruel the offence is. The torment from drowning in a flood is relatively brief. The excruciating debased torture that people have thought to do to others is evil incarnate. I have read the Bible several times. Have you read any history?

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

LOL! Believe me I've had this conversation about their God and Bible with Christians for years.

They play the - see no evil - hear no evil - say no evil game. :D

RJ50

I cannot understand how the deity can be described as a 'God of love' when it doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word?

starlite

Texasgirl
It does not mean actual "forever." At some point the people, or the land, or the earth, cease to be.

Here is just one scripture to show the earth will not cease to be.....
(Psalm 104:5) . . .He has founded the earth upon its established places; It will not be made to totter to time indefinite, or forever. . .