• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heaven Questionnaire

Runlikethewind

Monk in Training
Does heaven exist?
Yes I believe it does.

Does hell exist?
Yes again.

Is there any form of afterlife?
Yes.

Is Heaven a geographical or spiritual place?
I believe in the resurrection of the body so if we are to get our bodies back then heaven must have some sort of spacial-temporal aspect in some regard. This may be a spiritual space or something along those lines but I believe that has some kind of spacial aspect it is a place in some way, perhaps not in anyway we could comprehend at this time.

How does one enter heaven?
By the grace of God

If you believe in heaven, what do you think it is like?
Perfect beyond imagination.

Is it possible that a baby or young child would go to hell?
Yes it is possible that a baby or young child could or would go to hell for all things are possible with God. Does that mean that babies and young children go there? No I don't think a loving God would allow that but I will not restrict God and say that it is not possible, there may be a good reason for it to occur in God's mind.

Do animals go to heaven/hell? If so, what determines where they go?
I would tend to believe that as I said before if heaven is a place because we get our bodies back that this place would be familiar to us with mountains and hills and trees and grass and all kinds of animals as well. And I would say that they get there the same way we do, by the grace of God.

Is there a "hierarchy" in heaven?
That is a good question. I would tend to say yes because of course God would be in heaven and God is above all his creatures but if you mean a hierarchy among the creatures I could see that happening as well but I think it would all make perfect logical sense. If there is a hierarchy there cannot be any jealousy in someone who is lower or pride in someone who is higher if there is a hierarchy it will be a perfect one.

Are you going to heaven?
I hope so.

Are you going to hell?
I hope not.

Do you know (or know of) anyone who claims to have been to heaven or hell? If so, do you believe them?
Jesus did and I believe Him. I don't know about anyone else but I do think there is some truth in some of these near death experiences.

Have you been to heaven/hell? If so, describe the experience.
No I have not been, not that I know of.

Is there anything an individual can do which would prevent them from ever being able to enter heaven, no matter what changes they made in their lives?
The bible does say that sins against the Holy Spirit are unforgivable but I don't know if that would prevent someone form going to heaven....I tend to thing that God's mercy and grace extend to all so that there is always hope for everyone even the hardest sinners.