• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heaven NOW

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
what if you were already in heaven and didn't know it? what if you were already with god; especially if god, brahman is omnipresent and you didn't realize it?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
what if you were already in heaven and didn't know it? what if you were already with god; especially if god, brahman is omnipresent and you didn't realize it?

If I did not know it, I do not expect a huge change.

Ciao

- viole

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
In my world of thought, Brahman animates all beings but the trick is to Self-Realize/Brahman-Realize to experience it as a 'heavenly' reality. Before that, this heaven can be experienced more like a hell.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
From one of my all time favorite movies this scene "we live in eden..."

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I just ran into this:

"We don’t say a person “will be going to heaven.”
We say this person is “a child of the world to come.”

Heaven is not just somewhere you go.
It is something you carry with you."

Rabbi Tzvi Freeman

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Entertaining notions of an omnipresent God is pretty worthless anyways, givin nothing is there in respect with whatever heaven or hell you happen to be living in at present.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I just ran into this:

"We don’t say a person “will be going to heaven.”
We say this person is “a child of the world to come.”

Heaven is not just somewhere you go.
It is something you carry with you."

Rabbi Tzvi Freeman

Deut 30:11-Deut 30:14 NIV Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Entertaining notions of an omnipresent God is pretty worthless anyways, givin nothing is there in respect with whatever heaven or hell you happen to be living in at present.
what ever isn't here isn't worth contemplating, so what are you going to make of it? you got lemons; so what. got any sugar?

giggles

Heaven is kingdom of righteousness, a place where all are righteous. In this world all are not righteous, therefore I think this is not heaven. If you doubt, look at places like Syria, or Libya.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Heaven is kingdom of righteousness, a place where all are righteous. In this world all are not righteous, therefore I think this is not heaven. If you doubt, look at places like Syria, or Libya.
love covers all wrongs. it is what purifies. it is what justifies.

and the army of god presses upon

Revelation 19:8
Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear.” (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.)

it is unconditional love that gives one the right to judge. for some it drives them mad in the darkness, for others it is the light shining out of the darkness.

it is light impressed with love. love being the mystery of mysteries, love raising paupers to queens/kings and reducing kings/queens to paupers.

love makes all things equal because unconditional love is not a respecter of persons

allahu akbar!!!!!!!!!