• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heaven and Hell Are Parties?

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I understand these concepts, and have a Bachelor's in Religion where we explored different faiths and concepts, however, the animal and human population here continues to increase.

Immigration from other realms and planes. It’s a popular reincarnation destination.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Immigration from other realms and planes. It’s a popular reincarnation destination.

And... I don't have evidence of where places are emptying from...

...And, the influx still speaks against enlightenment. Let me be clear, I've never encountered anyone who left this place, forever, in your worldview.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
And... I don't have evidence of where places are emptying from...

...And, the influx still speaks against enlightenment. Let me be clear, I've never encountered anyone who left this place, forever, in your worldview.

OK. :shrug: If you're trying to convince me to your way of thinking or point out flaws in my beliefs it ain't a-gonna happen. Beliefs are just that... beliefs.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
OK. :shrug: If you're trying to convince me to your way of thinking or point out flaws in my beliefs it ain't a-gonna happen. Beliefs are just that... beliefs.

That would be the only flaw I could point to, "that beliefs are just beliefs". There are justified, factual, logical, reasonable beliefs and beliefs that are adhered to because they give pleasure, without basis in fact.

For example, it's a fact that souls of all kinds keep accruing here. It's a fact that no living person has seen someone achieve nirvana and disappear prior to death. It's a fact that biblical faith is reasonable, logical, reliable, testable, verifiable, provable.